Windows 10: Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

Discus and support Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Media files migrated from my old Windows 7 machine do play fine without incident. Downloaded files from OneDrive show up on Win10 as being the proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrRichard, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MrRichard Win User

Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

Media files migrated from my old Windows 7 machine do play fine without incident.

Downloaded files from OneDrive show up on Win10 as being the proper size and without problems, but trying to play them with WMP or VLC shows the play time progressing... but no audio nor video.

Media files downloaded from the internet play fine.

:)

MrRichard, Jan 14, 2020

2. No Audio For MP4 Video Files

Hi Bryan,

This error may occur if the MP4 file is corrupted. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Is there an error message displayed about audio when opening or playing MP4 video files?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 14, 2020
  3. suman1979 Win User
    mp4 audio playing

dear friends,

i am using nokia 6681 and i want to play mp4 audio files in my mobile. but i am not able to play the files as i converted some mp3 files into mp4 through nokia music manager converter.

please help me

thanks

suman1979, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

No Audio For MP4 Video Files

I have no audio for select mp4 files, downloaded from a coaching website I subscribe to. They won't play on any player (WMP, VLC, Realplayer). I've tried K-Lite codecs with no luck. Audio is fine on all other video files. And I downloaded the video files
    with multiple download apps.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

BryanFazenbaker, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

1. Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my... - Similar Threads - Mp3 audio mp4

2. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  3. Covert MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Covert MP4 to MP3: Hi . Is there a way to do it without using third party software? submitted by /u/faizalr17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzfv7d/covert_mp4_to_mp3/
  4. can't opern file MP3 or MP4

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't opern file MP3 or MP4: [ATTACH] hey guys,today i downloaded a video and can't open it,normaly it would open with media player but now it can't,and it showing this message [ATTACH] can you guys help it to be back at normal??thank you...
  5. mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only: The videos worked in the morning 5/03/19 but in the afternoon they only played the audio. Windows media won't play them and I tried several other players and still no video. Normally I use GOM Player as my default player and use Win Media Player as a back up, but even VLC...
  6. my mp4 to mp3 converter from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mp4 to mp3 converter from microsoft store: It works for some youtube links but not others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mp4-to-mp3-converter-from-microsoft-store/0b0f3f5b-7a26-4dee-b995-dd8fa53be951
  7. Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found: I've run into this problem a couple of days ago, but now my computer wouldn't support any video files playing on my apps. I checked all of my videos to make sure they are fully downloaded, and there are several videos that I have played on my computer before. However, all...
  8. Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop: I have a DELL Laptop and it has a realtek audio system with windows 10. I am having some issues with the volume while playing MP4 files even when my laptop's volume is full. But when I play any video on youtube or any song through an app on my laptop there seems to be no...
  9. audio won't play from audio or video files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio won't play from audio or video files: This was working. I could play any video or audio file using VLC, Windows Media Player, whatever. Audio plays from the web on Chrome or Firefox then the files stopped playing audio. MP3 files or any video file-MP4 AVI MOV, etc. I updated my video card from a GTX 560 to a GTX...
  10. Mp4 video unable to play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp4 video unable to play: Hi, everyone. I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player. I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same. [img] [img] [img] This video still have the file size, but it just...