Windows 10: Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

Discus and support Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Media files migrated from my old Windows 7 machine do play fine without incident. Downloaded files from OneDrive show up on Win10 as being the proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrRichard, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MrRichard Win User

Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

Media files migrated from my old Windows 7 machine do play fine without incident.

Downloaded files from OneDrive show up on Win10 as being the proper size and without problems, but trying to play them with WMP or VLC shows the play time progressing... but no audio nor video.

Media files downloaded from the internet play fine.

:)

MrRichard, Jan 14, 2020

2. No Audio For MP4 Video Files

Hi Bryan,

This error may occur if the MP4 file is corrupted. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Is there an error message displayed about audio when opening or playing MP4 video files?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 14, 2020
  3. suman1979 Win User
    mp4 audio playing

dear friends,

i am using nokia 6681 and i want to play mp4 audio files in my mobile. but i am not able to play the files as i converted some mp3 files into mp4 through nokia music manager converter.

please help me

thanks

suman1979, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

No Audio For MP4 Video Files

I have no audio for select mp4 files, downloaded from a coaching website I subscribe to. They won't play on any player (WMP, VLC, Realplayer). I've tried K-Lite codecs with no luck. Audio is fine on all other video files. And I downloaded the video files
    with multiple download apps.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

BryanFazenbaker, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

1. Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my... - Similar Threads - Mp3 audio mp4

2. Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file: I'm posting this because I found what an easy solution for this issue. This problem only pops up occasionally, and I do not know why Media Player doesn't recognize the video on these .mp4, but when I opened these files with the Avidemux video editor which is free to download...
  3. Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file: I'm posting this because I found what an easy solution for this issue. This problem only pops up occasionally, and I do not know why Media Player doesn't recognize the video on these .mp4, but when I opened these files with the Avidemux video editor which is free to download...
  4. Windows 10 won't play the audio of my mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't play the audio of my mp4 videos: Hello guys! I have installed all possible codecs but still can't get this fixed: Windows 10 simply won't play the audio in any of my mp4 files. The Films and TV app will open the image just fine, but with an X over the sound icon. Media Player on the other hand will crash...
  5. MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 to MP3: I need to change an MP4 to MP3 on Windows 10. Any assistance is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-to-mp3/2990569e-5c77-4486-a3a6-9c118609f2d8
  6. File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.: Hi. I recently converted a treasured vinyl LP to mp3, so I can play it in the Car. That all went according to plan. However, I would like to put some of the tracks on youtube, as this artist is now 80 years old and I am sure would love to see people appreciating his work...
  7. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  8. mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only: The videos worked in the morning 5/03/19 but in the afternoon they only played the audio. Windows media won't play them and I tried several other players and still no video. Normally I use GOM Player as my default player and use Win Media Player as a back up, but even VLC...
  9. my mp4 to mp3 converter from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mp4 to mp3 converter from microsoft store: It works for some youtube links but not others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mp4-to-mp3-converter-from-microsoft-store/0b0f3f5b-7a26-4dee-b995-dd8fa53be951
  10. Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Video (MP3/MP4) file not found: I've run into this problem a couple of days ago, but now my computer wouldn't support any video files playing on my apps. I checked all of my videos to make sure they are fully downloaded, and there are several videos that I have played on my computer before. However, all...