Windows 10: mp3 file Crashing File explorer

Discus and support mp3 file Crashing File explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Couple weeks ago my mp3 files were fine I was hearing songs just fine. But then I let to repair my laptops keys and came back with the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FireBlasterzX, Nov 24, 2019.

1. mp3 file Crashing File explorer

Hello

Couple weeks ago my mp3 files were fine I was hearing songs just fine. But then I let to repair my laptops keys and came back with the audio not working. Some how i fixed it and its fine. Later on I open groove music and suddenly it crashed im thinking that it maybe its groove so i reinstalled but nothing changed.

I cant even open the Music file. So i deleted the musics in it and made new music folder. but still the same

The way it crashes is like when you restart file explorer/ windows explorer.

Thanks

:)

FireBlasterzX, Nov 24, 2019

2. Windows Explorer crashing due to large files

thats wierd... iv never had a large file crash explorer before....

and i have files ranging upto 80GB...

slyfox2151, Nov 24, 2019
  3. file explorer crashes

Effective Way to Solve the File Explorer Crashes Issue

You can try the following steps:

1. Tap down the Windows button first to activate the search bar.
    2. After that, in the search bar type control, and then click on the top-most search result, that is on Control Panel.
    3. Next, in the search bar type file.
    4. Now, from the search results click on File Explorer Options.
    5. Then, click on the Clean button.
    6. Lastly, click on Apply and then on OK.

References: https://www.****/knowledge/solved-windows-10-file-explorer-crash-easy-way/

JuanSmith2, Nov 24, 2019
  4. RonKropp Win User

mp3 file Crashing File explorer

Windows 10 - after editing MP3 file properties File Explorer crashes

This could be related to the 1803 update.

I opened a folder with MP3 files and edited a file's "Album" property, then saved it.

File Explorer started scanning the album folder, with a green bar moving across the path.

Every time I edited an MP3 file's properties, File Explorer restarted a folder scan, and it never ended, as if it was scanning the entire PC.

Only 10 MP3 files in the album's folder, but File Explorer continued scanning for several minutes.

File Explorer finally would not respond and crashed and disappeared.

After the crash, when I opened a new File Explorer, all I could see was Quick Access. I was not able to navigate anywhere on the File System.

After a reboot, I was able to see the entire File System again.

RonKropp, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

mp3 file Crashing File explorer

1. mp3 file Crashing File explorer - Similar Threads - mp3 file Crashing

2. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.: My specific issue is downloaded youtube mp4's and converted to mp3's with "Realplayer Downloader" and "Realplayer Converter" show up in my WMP library but do not show up in file explorer when accessing thru my cutter/joiner program. "Example" I've ripped 10 tracks from the cd...
  3. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.: My specific issue is downloaded youtube mp4's and converted to mp3's with "Realplayer Downloader" and "Realplayer Converter" show up in my WMP library but do not show up in file explorer when accessing thru my cutter/joiner program. "Example" I've ripped 10 tracks from the cd...
  4. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Explorer crashes when viewing a folder that contains .mp3 files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crashes when viewing a folder that contains .mp3 files: When opening a folder that contains some .mp3 files, the explorer exits almost immediately. The event log has the following: Windows cannot access the file C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ZuneMusic_10.20022.11011.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\resources.pri for one of the...
  6. Mp3 files tag is not showing in windows explorer

Mp3 files tag is not showing in windows explorer: hi. I use win 10 N and windows don"t show mp3 tag in windows explorer. I download this file: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53356 x x but I receive error : The update in not applicable to your computer. How I can fix this problem...
  7. Windows File Explorer crashes whenever I open a file containing a playlist of mp3 files

Windows File Explorer crashes whenever I open a file containing a playlist of mp3 files: I purchased a playlist of songs from one of my favorite artists to support them and get a high-quality version of their most recent album. I downloaded all of the individual mp3 files of the songs after paying for them, and whenever I try to access the folder that I created...
  8. Show only MP3 files in File Explorer

Show only MP3 files in File Explorer: Is there a way to make File Explorer only show MP3 files and not include all the album art. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-only-mp3-files-in-file-explorer/1c540234-e2e5-4560-ab97-43206658c134"
  9. File Explorer and MP3's

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer and MP3's: How do you get the artist visible on a single MP3? In other words, if I have a number of mp3's in a folder and I want the artist to be visible, the ribbon gives me the ability too show "Album artist", View>Add columns>Album artist, the MP3's in the folder are single, non...
  10. File Explorer is numbering MP3 files twice

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer is numbering MP3 files twice: I have a file of about 35 GB worth of mp3's on my computer, the list grows and changes as I buy and download new albums or remove an existing one from time to time. I copy the file to a 32 gb flash drive I use in my car and the files play like normal. However, there is now a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. old mp3 files crashing explorer

2. file explorer crash mp3 windows 10