Windows 10: MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device

Discus and support MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Nokia Lumina 630. I just use it as a MP3 player. I copied over my music from One Drive, but doesn't show all of the songs. I can't edit the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Invad3rBron7, Mar 12, 2019.

1. MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device

I have a Nokia Lumina 630. I just use it as a MP3 player. I copied over my music from One Drive, but doesn't show all of the songs. I can't edit the metadata on the songs that don't show up. I go into the music folder on the phone, and it shows the files are there, but they wont show in Groove. I even tried downloading a third party mp3 player, still no luck. Any idea on what to do? I cant even set any album art through any means.

:)

Invad3rBron7, Mar 12, 2019

2. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Prasad_33 Win User
    How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Thanks a lot David !!

Prasad_33, Mar 12, 2019
  4. MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device

mp3

Hi Tina,

It's possible that a corrupted device driver or a corrupted media player application is causing the issue that you're having with connecting MP3 player. To provide effective troubleshooting steps, we'd like to narrow down the issue by asking a few questions:

• Can you clarify if it is an MP3 player (physical device) or a media player which is having issues?
    • Which mp3 player program are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to connect it?
    • Are other file formats playing properly on your computer?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device

1. MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device - Similar Threads - MP3 File Does

2. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.: My specific issue is downloaded youtube mp4's and converted to mp3's with "Realplayer Downloader" and "Realplayer Converter" show up in my WMP library but do not show up in file explorer when accessing thru my cutter/joiner program. "Example" I've ripped 10 tracks from the cd...
  3. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.: My specific issue is downloaded youtube mp4's and converted to mp3's with "Realplayer Downloader" and "Realplayer Converter" show up in my WMP library but do not show up in file explorer when accessing thru my cutter/joiner program. "Example" I've ripped 10 tracks from the cd...
  4. Downloaded mp3 files don't show up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MP3 player not showing up in Explorer

MP3 player not showing up in Explorer: Hi all, I've had a Victure MP3 player for a couple of years, always put music on it easily by ripping the CD with Windows Media Player on to my desktop PC, then connecting the MP3 player via USB and doing a simple drag & drop file copy. Never any problem until I put on my...
  6. Thumbnails are showing for FLAC files but not MP3

Thumbnails are showing for FLAC files but not MP3: Hi, Yesterday I installed and uninstalled a couple of trial video converters and after that my MP3 thumbnails simply stopped working.I tried all I could find, including the solutions on the thread below but nothing worked. I also tried doing a system restore, but I keep...
  7. MP3 players not showing up at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MP3 players not showing up at all: Hello, I have a SanDisk Sport Clip and a SONY NWZ-E383 Walkman. I am lost for trying to get these to connect and I have searched everywhere in different forums and support pages. They used show up before I had to re-install Win10, due to a new hard drive which is another...
  8. Show only MP3 files in File Explorer

Show only MP3 files in File Explorer: Is there a way to make File Explorer only show MP3 files and not include all the album art. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-only-mp3-files-in-file-explorer/1c540234-e2e5-4560-ab97-43206658c134"
  9. File Manger does not show a device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Manger does not show a device.: Win 10. My second internal hard drive (D:) shows in BIOS, Device Manager and Disk Management but not in File Explorer - how l can I add it to copy filesto it.?...
  10. AIFF music files not showing details in File Explorer but MP3 does

in Windows 10 Support
    AIFF music files not showing details in File Explorer but MP3 does: Hello. I have Windows 10 Version 1709 (build 16299.248) and I recently learned that MP3 is a lossy format so I started re-encoding in AIFF but I noticed that in the music folder it only shows the track name. It's indirectly sorted by track order by putting a two digit number...