Windows 10: mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL

Discus and support mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some background information:I run windows 10 Pro 64-bit on a Dell laptop that is well maintained.The mp3 files stalls at random places for a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KlaasLeijenaar, Sep 21, 2021.

1. mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL

Some background information:I run windows 10 Pro 64-bit on a Dell laptop that is well maintained.The mp3 files stalls at random places for a few seconds and than continues playing. This often happens but all the time a couple of times in music files so about 3 to 5 minutes mp3 files. If i scroll back and relisten the same bit where it stalled, it has no issues.There are about 200 music files in my play list, some of which were recently added.I usually use Windows Media Player, but tried switching to Groove Music and VCL where the problem still persists.The mp3 files are stored on an extern

:)

KlaasLeijenaar, Sep 21, 2021
  2. geotso Win User

groove music doesn't play mp3 files

When I double click a playlist file (.wpl) in File explorer, Groove music opens and starts playing the songs in the list (mp3 files). However, when I double click any mp3 file in File explorer, Groove music opens but it doesn't play the song.

Is this by design, or what?

geotso, Sep 21, 2021
  3. geotso Win User
    groove music doesn't play mp3 files

I followed the suggestions in that thread, to no avail:

- sfc /scannow didn't fix the issue

- Sound driver update finished with a message like "You already have the latest driver". So, after restart there wasn't a message for something wrong to fix,

and still can't play mp3 files in Groove music. I have to go back to WMP...

geotso, Sep 21, 2021
  4. mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL

Smittychat., Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL

1. mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL - Similar Threads - mp3 files keep

2. OGG files not playing in groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OGG files not playing in groove music: hello :so i was trying to listen to a game's songs from the files and they are all .ogg filesand when i open them in groove music it shows me an error code 0xc00d36c4 with a message saying the file type is unsupported even though it used to work beforeand yes i have checked...
  3. MP3 music syncing with WMP

MP3 music syncing with WMP: Hi: I am trying to transfer a playlist of MP3s music to a thumb drive for playback in my Honda 2013 sound system via an USB receptacle jack. With the Play tab selected in WMP, I selected all songs and dragged to the Playlist righthand panel. Then selected the Sync tab....
  4. wmp 12 or groove music needs codec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wmp 12 or groove music needs codec: windows 10 windows media player 12 or groove music can't play wma file needs codec to play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmp-12-or-groove-music-needs-codec/b1064568-ccec-47a9-bb38-6caa4d42fd06
  5. Groove Music is not playing, Nor Syncing OneDrive Music files

Groove Music is not playing, Nor Syncing OneDrive Music files: Groove music all of a sudden stopped playing music yesterday that i have stored in the Music Folder of my OneDrive. So i used Powershell to uninstall Groove Music from my laptop, then reinstalled from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, and now the OneDrive music won't even...
  6. how to transfer music from wmp to mp3

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to transfer music from wmp to mp3: how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-transfer-music-from-wmp-to-mp3/cf3c4cba-f60f-4002-9767-d9e2e9044d93
  7. WMP won't play music

WMP won't play music: After over 20 years of enjoying music through WMP I find on this near new laptop with WIn 10 that WMP won't play music files from the music folder or those stored in the WMP library. So I went to give feedback via the Feedback Hub but the msg was not sent as I was informed...
  8. WMP won't play music

WMP won't play music: I keep hearing good things about Iceland jimbo ... hopefully get there to visit (but in the Summer!) skal @nithig Thanks - it's a great friendly place like Ireland the same philosophy "No such thing as strangers -- just friends who haven't yet met" !!!!! try the...
  9. Playing long MP3 files in Groove or other apps

Playing long MP3 files in Groove or other apps: I have some larger MP3 files (approx 20mins) which are vocal recordings of magazine articles. I also have MP3's from the same website which are normal length songs (3-4 mins). When I try to play each file length through Groove Music (or any other MP3 player APP) the shorter...
  10. mp3 to wmp

in Windows 10 Support
    mp3 to wmp: Please post how to take songs off mp3 player and put in windows media player. Appreciate the help! 50944