Windows 10: MP3 format CDs

Discus and support MP3 format CDs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does Windows 10 not recognise MP3 format Cds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-format-cds/9cb6ffe1-4593-46e3-a2b4-ce64b2109756 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryLewis7, Apr 1, 2020.

1. MP3 format CDs

Does Windows 10 not recognise MP3 format Cds?

:)

TerryLewis7, Apr 1, 2020
  2. ste2425 Win User

convert mp3 to cd audio

hi sorry do you want to convert mp3 to wma? or any other cd format?

ste2425, Apr 1, 2020
  3. ste2425 Win User
    convert mp3 to cd audio

i think he wants to convert mp3's to the original format or at least a format compatable with normal cd players which can be done but with no form a cd converting software. Mp3's work by taking bits of the song out that the human ear cannot hear like really high and low frequence's out of our hearing range. It also replaces bits of the song with exactly the same bit to save on file space. The bits that have been removed cannot posibly be replaced. Theres is one way of converting a good quality mp3 though. it Is to download some recording software, play each track and plug a cable from your headphones socket into the record socket on your computer. Then use the software to record the mp3 playing. Then in the recording software save it as a format your cd plays.

as a general rule, dont use mp3's they sound horrible and are a pain in the buttucks

ste2425, Apr 1, 2020
  4. MP3 format CDs

Converting WMA files to MP3 format

Just Bing for 'Convert WMA to MP3'. many options are listed, like
    http://www.wma-mp3.org/
    . Not endorsing that, just one of the first free ones listed.

But, is it that what you want to play the disc in doesn't support wma? because you can write wmas to a CD as easily as mp3s. Keep in mind that converting from one compressed digital format to another is never lossless.

Sven Johannsen, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

MP3 format CDs

1. MP3 format CDs - Similar Threads - MP3 format CDs

2. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  3. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  4. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro: I am new to Win 10 pro. Version 1909. On Win 7, I used Roxio Creator 7 Premier. It allowed me to select, in detail, the format to use. This is important to me. At least as far as I can see, The default Win 10 pro disk writer does not allow this. If I am mistaken, I would...
  6. Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning DVDs and CDs with Format Control on Win 10 pro: I am new to Win 10 pro. Version 1909. On Win 7, I used Roxio Creator 7 Premier. It allowed me to select, in detail, the format to use. This is important to me. At least as far as I can see, The default Win 10 pro disk writer does not allow this. If I am mistaken, I would...
  7. CDs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CDs: I have a dell 65XXI forgetlaptop Gotwindows10 several weeks ago Do not look at or listen to CDs often… cannot now see or hear any CD Device manager shows a dvd someting drive that says it is working properly I do not know if that is the same as an optical disk drive...
  8. Convert MTS format to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert MTS format to MP3: How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mts-format-to-mp3/0efb66ee-fea2-42c4-aefb-6d114973f40c"
  9. Windows Media Player. How to convert from WPL format to MP3 Format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player. How to convert from WPL format to MP3 Format: When trying to download my playlists on Windows Media Player onto a SD Card the format comes upas WPL . I require it to be MP3 format. It also appear in my file manager as WPL format. How do I convert from one format to the other...
  10. Sound Recorder: Save to .mp3 Format

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound Recorder: Save to .mp3 Format: Sound Recorder's default file type is .m4a. How can I make the default save as .mp3? 92163