Windows 10: MP3 music rating & Taskbar

Discus and support MP3 music rating & Taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I have added a new MP3 file, I cannot correct the rating. Most new songs do not have a rating. When is this problem going to be fixed. Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoanFlorence, Feb 21, 2022.

1. MP3 music rating & Taskbar

When I have added a new MP3 file, I cannot correct the rating. Most new songs do not have a rating. When is this problem going to be fixed. Windows 11 has been out for some time now and has not been fixed. Also, I DO NOT WANT MY TASKBAR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. Why can't we put in where WE want it and not have it where MICROSOFT chooses to put it. This also needs to be fixed in an up coming update.

:)

JoanFlorence, Feb 21, 2022
  2. Cj2150 Win User

Large mp3 collection painfully slow to open in Music Player (E72)

I know my mp3 collection is relatively large (full 16gb class 6 micro sd card) so I expect a bit of lag but im finding access to my mp3's on my E72 frustratingly slow. For example opening my list of Artists isn't so bad but accessing an individual artists
    list of albums and then opening one of those albums to see the tracks is taking 10-15 seconds each at each step. This also applies when going back out from the list of tracks to the list of albums. Im happy with the music player in general but this one problem
    is driving me crazy. The only way I can get access music at an acceptable rate is by creating loads of playlists of songs I listen to most regularly but obviously this defeats the point a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions to improve performance in this
    respect?

Cj2150, Feb 21, 2022
  3. Alex Win User
    How to play mp3 music on windows10?

Although this question sounds ridicouluous, I was not able to play a list of mp3 music on my new Windows 10 computer. Here is what I want to do:

Mark a list of mp3 files inside a directory, and have them all played back.

So, for example, I have 15 mp3 files inside a directory, I want to have them played back one at a time, automatically, without selecting a tracck after a track.

Is there a tool available for windows 10?

I tried for one hour and did not find a solution. Here is what I have tried:

• kodi, Plex: Did not work at all, one asked me to download a file myself, which was not there.
    • MediaPortal: Not working
    • MusicBeee: Probably codec missing
    • 5kplayer: Works, BUT ONLY FOR ON GIVEN FILE AT A TIME. Unable to select a list of files...

So is there a solution to my problem? I do not require video playback, and I do not need an equalizer or some other stuff. Just to be able to PLAY A LIST OF MP3 MUSIC! Argh!

4. MP3 music rating & Taskbar

Setting up & then copying/creating a playlist on my mp3 player with that music

Thanks for the feedback. When I copy the music, the playlist name doesn't get copied. The music shows on the MP3 player as a list of songs and not grouped under a playlist name. I'm missing s step here & can't figure it out.

jackbrennanSP, Feb 21, 2022
Thema:

MP3 music rating & Taskbar

1. MP3 music rating & Taskbar - Similar Threads - MP3 music rating

2. Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!: I group all of my music according to the "global star ratings" in the details of the properties on my mp3 files. You could rate songs from 1-5 stars. Now, after updating to Windows 11, I can no longer edit star ratings. Music files that I've already rated no longer show gold...
  3. Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!: I group all of my music according to the "global star ratings" in the details of the properties on my mp3 files. You could rate songs from 1-5 stars. Now, after updating to Windows 11, I can no longer edit star ratings. Music files that I've already rated no longer show gold...
  4. MP3 music rating & Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 music rating & Taskbar: When I have added a new MP3 file, I cannot correct the rating. Most new songs do not have a rating. When is this problem going to be fixed. Windows 11 has been out for some time now and has not been fixed. Also, I DO NOT WANT MY TASKBAR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. Why can't...
  5. can't change music files ratings such as mp3 in file properties in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't change music files ratings such as mp3 in file properties in windows 11: In win 10 I used to right click on any mp3 file and select details tab in properties, then click on the stars next to rating to change it.In win 11, there are no stars, instead it is in written format. So if a file was rated with 3 stars, it'd be written "3 Stars" next to...
  6. can't change music files ratings such as mp3 in file properties in windows 11

can't change music files ratings such as mp3 in file properties in windows 11: In win 10 I used to right click on any mp3 file and select details tab in properties, then click on the stars next to rating to change it.In win 11, there are no stars, instead it is in written format. So if a file was rated with 3 stars, it'd be written "3 Stars" next to...
  7. MP3 music syncing with WMP

MP3 music syncing with WMP: Hi: I am trying to transfer a playlist of MP3s music to a thumb drive for playback in my Honda 2013 sound system via an USB receptacle jack. With the Play tab selected in WMP, I selected all songs and dragged to the Playlist righthand panel. Then selected the Sync tab....
  8. Download music on Windows 10 to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download music on Windows 10 to MP3: Split from this thread. i dont know how to download music on windows 10 to a mp3. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-music-on-windows-10-to-mp3/aaaefba7-ed02-4111-b93f-b04f394a2a28
  9. MP3 Music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 Music: I have ripped music to MP3 on my laptop. My MP3 player is a Panasonic DVD/CD player/recorder which plays MP3 music. I want to transfer the files from my laptop to the Panasonic equipment. Do I need to add a device ie. the Panasonic device to my laptop to achieve this?I...
  10. Can't play mp3 music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't play mp3 music: I upgraded from 10166 to 10240. I can't play mp3 files on windows media player, vlan media player, or anything else. They played fine on other builds. Is there a way to play them now? 8523