Windows 10: MP3 player

Discus and support MP3 player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just bought a Supereye 16gb mp3 player but my windows 10 laptop does not recognise it and i dont know how to pair it, i am not computer literate but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevenCharlton2, May 23, 2020.

1. MP3 player

Just bought a Supereye 16gb mp3 player but my windows 10 laptop does not recognise it and i dont know how to pair it, i am not computer literate but i need help

:)

StevenCharlton2, May 23, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, May 23, 2020
  3. Looking for good mp3 player

http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/PortablePlayers

list of ogg compatable players(ogg vorbis) most of them will support formats other then mp3/wma and ogg, due to the chip they use to decode, great list of units that are broad specturm *Smile MP3 player :)

AshenSugar, May 23, 2020
  4. MP3 player

deleting podcasts from my mp3 on win 10 media player

Hi Ernie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to delete files from mp3 player using Windows Media player. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur when the Mp3 file is broken or when it is not compatible with the Windows Media Player or other media players.

Firstly, I would suggest you to open Media player and try to refresh the device and try deleting the songs.

Method 2: Run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to run Windows Media Player:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

For information about how to reset your device, see the documentation that came with your device.

Method 2: If the above steps do not help, you may try to delete music files directly from the mp3 player, follow the steps below:

To delete music files using the computer, follow these steps:

1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer.

2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial connection.

3. Locate the folder where your music files are stored.

4. Right click and select delete the music files or folder.

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

MP3 player

1. MP3 player - Similar Threads - MP3 player

2. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  3. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  4. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mp3 players not detected on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp3 players not detected on Windows 11: Hello - I have a couple of mp3 players that I'm trying to connect to my laptop Windows 11. I tried multiple ports, multiple usb cords and I also tried on a separate laptop also Windows 11. I have two different mp3 one is a clip jam, the other is samvix. Both of them charge,...
  6. Mp3 players not detected on Windows 11

Mp3 players not detected on Windows 11: Hello - I have a couple of mp3 players that I'm trying to connect to my laptop Windows 11. I tried multiple ports, multiple usb cords and I also tried on a separate laptop also Windows 11. I have two different mp3 one is a clip jam, the other is samvix. Both of them charge,...
  7. why does windows media player not recognise my MP3 player now? had no problems before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does windows media player not recognise my MP3 player now? had no problems before: why does windows media player not recognize my MP3 player now? had no problems before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-media-player-not-recognise-my-mp3/87009c20-30b4-4b6a-89ce-b3e9965a40b1
  8. why does windows media player not recognise my MP3 player now? had no problems before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows media player not recognise my MP3 player now? had no problems before: why does windows media player not recognize my MP3 player now? had no problems before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-media-player-not-recognise-my-mp3/87009c20-30b4-4b6a-89ce-b3e9965a40b1
  9. why does windows media player not recognise my MP3 player now? had no problems before

10. Turn off autoplay for Mp3 in an email & open multiple players

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off autoplay for Mp3 in an email & open multiple players: I have clients that send me their mp3 auditions via email. I want to be able to open them but NOT have them start to autoplay. Sometimes I need to open 2 or more files and I want to be able to go back and forth to listen to them. In other words - I want more than one player...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver mp3 supereye

2. get help with windows media player in windows 10sync