Windows 10: MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

Discus and support MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please suggest MP3 players which are compatible with Windows Media Player that allows a person to add and play customized playlists. Any help will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sean KMoore, Jan 16, 2019.

1. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

Please suggest MP3 players which are compatible with Windows Media Player that allows a person to add and play customized playlists.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean

:)

Sean KMoore, Jan 16, 2019
  2. vern4760 Win User

Seeking an mp3 player that will accept Windows Media Player playlists.

My Philips Go Gear Vibe and my new Sony Walkman will not accept Windows Media Player playlists.

I preformed the usual procedures: connect the device, drop and drag to sync list, start sync, wait for it to finish, disconnect device when prompted. When I look for my playlists, they aren't there.

On the Go Gear Vibe, I was updating existing playlists. It simply deleted those playlists. It added new songs, but removed the playlists.

The Sony Walkman won't accept .wpl playlists at all. They had me download Sony Music Center, but it will not recognize .wpl playlists for import.

My Philips Go Gear Vibe still has some playlists on it, I just can't add any new or updated ones. I'm weary of doing anything with it at this time.

What mp3 players are most capable of receiving Windows Media Player playlists from Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10?

vern4760, Jan 16, 2019
  3. vern4760 Win User

If I'm not mistaken, you are just copying and pasting from a manual.

You have probably never used Windows Media Player or know what a playlist is.

I want a response by someone who actually knows what I'm talking about.

Transferring a playlist requires transferring all of the songs in the playlist along with the playlist itself. I want to sync a playlist to my player. This is not a device problem. This is either a Windows Media Player problem or a Windows 10 problem.
    I was hoping you knew of any current mp3 players that could sync with playlists on Windows Media Player 12. Microsoft has to send the manufacturers something so that they can make the software for their devices to interface with Windows Media Player and Windows

[By the way, all recent Microsoft software is poorly designed. Outlook.com is too slow to function. Microsoft Edge is pretty much unusable. Microsoft doesn't know how to make anything good anymore.]

vern4760, Jan 16, 2019
  4. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

Hi,

It is true that the challenges that you are experiencing with your playlists that were exported from
    Windows Media Player may be caused by the application itself. Let us go ahead and run the troubleshooters for
    Windows Media Player to diagnose if not resolve the issue that you are having. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Click on the Start button.
    • In the Search box, type Troubleshooting and press
      Enter.
    • Once the Control Panel window comes up, click on
      View all on the left navigation pane.
    • Select Windows Media Player Library on the list and follow the on-screen steps in running the troubleshooter.

Should you have any other concerns, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Freddrick Pal, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

1. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE - Similar Threads - MP3 PLAYERS ARE

2. Windows Media Player and playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and playlists: In Media Player the system won't save a new playlist, therefore I can't burn to my CD drive. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-and-playlists/88b36dd7-ad1b-414a-bfea-13dd5dc4546e
  3. windows media player playlist issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player playlist issues: recently, I've been having issues with windows media player messing up my playlists.the first issue is one of my playlists becoming out of order. I arranged a playlist, so it is in order by artist and album, but one time, after opening WMP, it was in random order. all of the...
  4. windows media player playlist issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows media player playlist issues: recently, I've been having issues with windows media player messing up my playlists.the first issue is one of my playlists becoming out of order. I arranged a playlist, so it is in order by artist and album, but one time, after opening WMP, it was in random order. all of the...
  5. Media player numeric playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player numeric playlists: Just installed WMP that came with a new dell g5 win10 pro laptop. I see how to create and add to my own playlist. But what are all the numeric playlists? Some are empty, some have something in them including "blank_audio", "asx", fm stations, others. I clicked on one and it...
  6. Windows Media Player Playlists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  7. Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player

Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player: Hi, I have just purchased a new mp3 player but am having problems loading a cd to the player. I select the sync option and try to drag and drop the cd but none of them end up in the sync area. What am I doing wrong or have I missed something. thanks...
  8. Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player

Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player: Can you tell me which Mp3 players are compatible with Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-players-and-windows-media-player/6773ea04-cc75-46d0-81b0-b43bdd584f87
  9. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...
  10. windows media player is not creating a playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mp3 players with playlist feature

2. what mp3player is compatable with windows 10

3. mp3 players compatible with windows 10

4. media mp3 players,
  5. windows media player compatible mp3 players,
  6. best mp3 player compatible with windows media player playlists,
  7. is mp3 players compatible with windows 10,
  8. are there any mp3 players that let you create playlists,
  9. mp3 play that works with windows media player,
  10. music player compatible with media player,
  11. music players that accept playlists from windows,