Windows 10: MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

Discus and support MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please suggest MP3 players which are compatible with Windows Media Player that allows a person to add and play customized playlists. Any help will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sean KMoore, Jan 16, 2019.

1. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

Please suggest MP3 players which are compatible with Windows Media Player that allows a person to add and play customized playlists.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean

:)

Sean KMoore, Jan 16, 2019
  2. vern4760 Win User

Seeking an mp3 player that will accept Windows Media Player playlists.

My Philips Go Gear Vibe and my new Sony Walkman will not accept Windows Media Player playlists.

I preformed the usual procedures: connect the device, drop and drag to sync list, start sync, wait for it to finish, disconnect device when prompted. When I look for my playlists, they aren't there.

On the Go Gear Vibe, I was updating existing playlists. It simply deleted those playlists. It added new songs, but removed the playlists.

The Sony Walkman won't accept .wpl playlists at all. They had me download Sony Music Center, but it will not recognize .wpl playlists for import.

My Philips Go Gear Vibe still has some playlists on it, I just can't add any new or updated ones. I'm weary of doing anything with it at this time.

What mp3 players are most capable of receiving Windows Media Player playlists from Windows Media Player 12 on Windows 10?

vern4760, Jan 16, 2019
  3. vern4760 Win User

If I'm not mistaken, you are just copying and pasting from a manual.

You have probably never used Windows Media Player or know what a playlist is.

I want a response by someone who actually knows what I'm talking about.

Transferring a playlist requires transferring all of the songs in the playlist along with the playlist itself. I want to sync a playlist to my player. This is not a device problem. This is either a Windows Media Player problem or a Windows 10 problem.
    I was hoping you knew of any current mp3 players that could sync with playlists on Windows Media Player 12. Microsoft has to send the manufacturers something so that they can make the software for their devices to interface with Windows Media Player and Windows

[By the way, all recent Microsoft software is poorly designed. Outlook.com is too slow to function. Microsoft Edge is pretty much unusable. Microsoft doesn't know how to make anything good anymore.]

vern4760, Jan 16, 2019
  4. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

Hi,

It is true that the challenges that you are experiencing with your playlists that were exported from
    Windows Media Player may be caused by the application itself. Let us go ahead and run the troubleshooters for
    Windows Media Player to diagnose if not resolve the issue that you are having. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Click on the Start button.
    • In the Search box, type Troubleshooting and press
      Enter.
    • Once the Control Panel window comes up, click on
      View all on the left navigation pane.
    • Select Windows Media Player Library on the list and follow the on-screen steps in running the troubleshooter.

Should you have any other concerns, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Freddrick Pal, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

1. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE - Similar Threads - MP3 PLAYERS ARE

2. Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player: Can you tell me which Mp3 players are compatible with Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-players-and-windows-media-player/6773ea04-cc75-46d0-81b0-b43bdd584f87
  3. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...
  4. windows media player is not creating a playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8
  5. Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

Syncing files from media player to mp3 player: I have a relatively cheap mp3 player and am trying to download all my music files to it. Problem is that it still has plenty of space on which to write more files but many files are not loading onto the player? I'm thinking it may be the format of the music but don't really...
  6. printing playlists in windows media player

printing playlists in windows media player: how do I print playlists from windows media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-playlists-in-windows-media-player/ee2caaa9-b14b-4ab8-95ee-611810379c93
  7. cant save playlist in windows media player?

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant save playlist in windows media player?: cant save playlist in windows media player 12 ? windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-save-playlist-in-windows-media-player/a7338afe-1f7f-40d5-bfe1-7cb48ddb80a8
  8. Windows Media Player, playlist won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player, playlist won't open: Build a great playlist for burning last night. Today if won't open. I drag it, right mouse click it, select different strategies. Nothing works, nothing will open it. Other playlists, no problem. Help, I've got deadlines....
  9. Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player is not playing the Music Playlist: [ATTACH] Windows Media Player in most cases is a much better media player when compared to Groove. We can understand why the Groove Music app was created, but with the music pass aspect dead in the water, maybe it’s time for [...] This post Windows Media Player is not...
  10. Media Player Playlists Keep Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player Playlists Keep Crashing: In the last two weeks, I have encountered a bizarre problem. Normally, in my workday I like to have Media Player playing music on random play. It cycles between some 7000 tracks on my machine. That's the way I like to run my day. I have been doing this for several years...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mp3 players compatible with windows 10

2. media mp3 players

3. mp3 players with playlist feature

4. windows media player compatible mp3 players,
  5. what mp3 players accept windows media player playlists,
  6. windows media player playlist for mp3 player,
  7. what mp3 players are compatible with window media player on window 7,
  8. are mp3 players compatible with windows media player,
  9. mp3 player playlist compatible,
  10. windows 10 compatible mp3 players,
  11. mp3 playlist player for phone,