Windows 10: MP3 repair program

Discus and support MP3 repair program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Any of you music buffs know of any software that can attempt (decently) to repair an mp3 file -- I've got one track which seems to have a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Feb 11, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

MP3 repair program

Hi there

Any of you music buffs know of any software that can attempt (decently) to repair an mp3 file -- I've got one track which seems to have a few seconds corrupted after about 30 secs into the track -- is there any way to edit off that small piece -- the track is from some music which I can't get to the original again and I think this track must have been corrupted originally as it's the same on a backup device. mp3 is at 320kb/s and the track length is about 5 mins.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  3. good program to burn mp3 cd's

i've been using nero for a long time to satisfy all my cd/dvd burning needs but i feel the nero is a bit bloated these days, i'm wondering if there is another program with less bloat that will allow me to make mp3 cd's with less extra software or steps involved, basically just a reletively simple burning program

psychomage343, Feb 11, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

MP3 repair program

repair programs

Hi Barbara, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

MP3 repair program

1. MP3 repair program - Similar Threads - MP3 repair program

2. programs and features is not offering to repair applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs and features is not offering to repair applications: Trying to repair C++ but the repair feature is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-and-features-is-not-offering-to-repair/43b8c3f2-abd9-4549-a59c-405a2857af32
  3. Unrecognised MP3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unrecognised MP3 player: My computer will charge but does not recognize my AGPTEK A26TB MP3 player, via a USB cable, in the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognised-mp3-player/adbc90a5-a72d-4c45-b2a7-ee8b47896499
  4. Win10 MP3 players

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 MP3 players: I am having trouble connecting an MP3 player to my system (Win10, I5) - device search does not find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-mp3-players/175272df-018b-4189-845c-fe6e1f2d4be0
  5. Download MP3 app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download MP3 app: Every time I try to download an MP3 from my Gmail to my download folder in down load as in Adobe and not Groove music, the default on my computer. I never used to have this problem until recently, apparently something has changed. I probably inadvertently changed something...
  6. File Explorer and MP3's

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer and MP3's: How do you get the artist visible on a single MP3? In other words, if I have a number of mp3's in a folder and I want the artist to be visible, the ribbon gives me the ability too show "Album artist", View>Add columns>Album artist, the MP3's in the folder are single, non...
  7. how to play mp3 dvd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to play mp3 dvd?: What are the settings to play mp3 dvd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-play-mp3-dvd/d641aca1-e24e-4afd-958c-76ff7f8e0a4d
  8. Repair/Malware program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Repair/Malware program: What is a good repair/malware program to install? It can be free or purchased, as long as it does the job properly. 62097
  9. mp3 to wmp

in Windows 10 Support
    mp3 to wmp: Please post how to take songs off mp3 player and put in windows media player. Appreciate the help! 50944
  10. Can't edit mp3 details

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't edit mp3 details: So recently I decided to build up my music library on my phone, so I also wanted to update some of my music with details (album, artist, etc) but for some reason it won't let me do it even as an admin So here's what I've done so far: 1. Went to properties 2. Went to...