Windows 10: MP3 repair program

Discus and support MP3 repair program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Any of you music buffs know of any software that can attempt (decently) to repair an mp3 file -- I've got one track which seems to have a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Feb 11, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

MP3 repair program

Hi there

Any of you music buffs know of any software that can attempt (decently) to repair an mp3 file -- I've got one track which seems to have a few seconds corrupted after about 30 secs into the track -- is there any way to edit off that small piece -- the track is from some music which I can't get to the original again and I think this track must have been corrupted originally as it's the same on a backup device. mp3 is at 320kb/s and the track length is about 5 mins.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  3. good program to burn mp3 cd's

i've been using nero for a long time to satisfy all my cd/dvd burning needs but i feel the nero is a bit bloated these days, i'm wondering if there is another program with less bloat that will allow me to make mp3 cd's with less extra software or steps involved, basically just a reletively simple burning program

psychomage343, Feb 11, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

MP3 repair program

repair programs

Hi Barbara, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

MP3 repair program

1. MP3 repair program - Similar Threads - MP3 repair program

2. Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?: Dear Everyone. Why, in Groove, you can't just open a playlist and drag'n'drop MP3s into it I've no idea but apparently you've got to put the MP3s for a playlist into a new folder, name the folder, then add the folder to Groove. Which means you're doing all the work for the...
  3. Windows 10 Opening Multiple MP3 in wrong program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Opening Multiple MP3 in wrong program: I have the .mp3 file extension associate with WinAmp. I have a folder with 28 MP3 files in it. If I double-click and/or select a single MP3 file and hit enter, the file opens in WinAmp as expected, always. If I select all 28 mp3 files in the directory and press enter,...
  4. Program that repairs the PC (software)?

Program that repairs the PC (software)?: Does anybody know a program (OpenSource) for Windows that does a nice clean scan with all the trimmings and maybe repairs, replaces etc. and that can also tell me hardware errors? Would be very good to have something like that Lg and thanks :) Programm das PC repariert...
  5. Clicking on MP3 file opens associated program with a different mp3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on MP3 file opens associated program with a different mp3: Hi all I'm running Windows 10.0.18362 Build 18362 on an ASUS Zenbook Model UX430UAR 16 gb I've associated Transcribe by Seventh String software with mp3 files however clicking on any mp3 file in explorer always opens the program with the first mp3 I originally opened many...
  6. Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option: At the top of the list, is says, "click uninistall, change, or repair". But, there is no "repair". Only uninstall and change. I don't see it either on right click menu. Help, how can this be? 1 Billion people must see this menu. How can it have this error in it? What...
  7. Repair a program

Repair a program: How do I repair, not install a program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-a-program/390d670c-9d86-4262-b2c3-9ea0b2ce5109"
  8. MP3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3: 3/5/19 How can I see my MP3 on my PC? charges and plays but I can't see it in File explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3/3cf6247c-1884-4ffa-926e-35e942083013
  9. Repair/Malware program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Repair/Malware program: What is a good repair/malware program to install? It can be free or purchased, as long as it does the job properly. 62097
  10. mp3 to wmp

in Windows 10 Support
    mp3 to wmp: Please post how to take songs off mp3 player and put in windows media player. Appreciate the help! 50944