Windows 10: MP3 Rocket 7.4.1 has stopped working

Discus and support MP3 Rocket 7.4.1 has stopped working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get a message from MP3 rocket saying an error has occured we are currently working on it. My vesion 7.4.1 MP3 Rocket says error has occured we are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuperShadowass, Nov 7, 2018.

1. MP3 Rocket 7.4.1 has stopped working

I get a message from MP3 rocket saying an error has occured we are currently working on it. My vesion 7.4.1 MP3 Rocket says error has occured we are currently working on it. Then another message comes up when I click download or preview a song it says Application has failed to parse the replication data. I reinstalled it many times still wont work. I have all latest versions for Java and flash player. I tried turning my anti virus off too.

:)

SuperShadowass, Nov 7, 2018

2. MP3 rocket error Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working

On Dec. 29, 2015, Microsoft released an update that has caused many applications, including MP3 Rocket, to no longer function properly, or crash inadvertently. Unfortunately, until Microsoft releases a fix for this issue,
    there is no workaround. The only option is to completely remove the offending Windows update, as follows:

1) click on the Windows logo (bottom left corner)

2) select 'Settings'
    3) type 'update' in the search box (top right corner)
    4) select 'View installed updates' from the list
    5) locate 'Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3132372)' in the list

6) right click on this update and choose 'Uninstall'

You will have to delete that update each time they install it, until the fix is permanent.

ScoopMaster, Nov 7, 2018
  3. MP3 rocket error Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working

hay guys I need help on a java issue. ever since I downloaded mp3 rocket ive incounted a java tm se binary has stopped working ive tried trouble shooting steps and ive even tried to remove and install the program and stays the same plus ive even tried to
    contact java support no respond or it costs money ive enen looked on youtube still no change so if anyone can help I would be very happy

Original Title: java binary issue

David Merwin, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Bam_663 Win User

MP3 Rocket 7.4.1 has stopped working

Mp3 Rocket is not displaying correctly in Win 10 and blocked by Norton 360

Mp3 Rocket is not displaying correctly in Win 10 and any update for Mp3 Rocket is now blocked by Norton 360, Is there now a fundamental problem with MP3 Rocket?

Original Title: MP3 Rocket

Bam_663, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

MP3 Rocket 7.4.1 has stopped working

1. MP3 Rocket 7.4.1 has stopped working - Similar Threads - MP3 Rocket has

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after new Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after new Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus: I try to install a Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus 4TB into my System.I can use the disk with an USB Extenderbut as soon as i install the disk onto the mainboard or onto a separate PCIE Board Windows is running to the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE into a Blue Screen.I set up the disk...
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after new Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE after new Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus: I try to install a Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus 4TB into my System.I can use the disk with an USB Extenderbut as soon as i install the disk onto the mainboard or onto a separate PCIE Board Windows is running to the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE into a Blue Screen.I set up the disk...
  4. windows has stolen 1/4 of my icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows has stolen 1/4 of my icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HummusBird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7sttd/windows_has_stolen_14_of_my_icons/
  5. mp3's in windows 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mp3's in windows 10 stopped working: I was wondering if anyone could help me, i was listening to music then media player came up with a message stating it could not play the file. Now it will not play any of my mp3 files on multiple hard drives. i have even installed winamp and it will not play any of my files...
  6. mp3 rocket

mp3 rocket: I am installing mp3 rocket and a password is required. What would the password be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-rocket/645a2f38-4775-4ae3-bc55-d2c81be0cc50
  7. MP3 Rocket problems Solved!!!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MP3 Rocket problems Solved!!!!!!!: Go to programs to uninstall all JAVA ...all versions and enjoy!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mp3-rocket-problems-solved/a9d91ffa-beb9-4a25-a934-72fae806c7fc
  8. Gears of War 4 has not worked more that it has worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 has not worked more that it has worked: The game is no longer working. After startup the logo crashes. This will be the third time now that I've had to re-download and install. Is there an actual fix for this game or someone with any understanding of whats going on. It's not a driver issue. It's not a startup...
  9. Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working: This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when...
  10. MP3's stopped working correctly.

in Windows 10 Support
    MP3's stopped working correctly.: When I click on an MP3 file a dialog opens asking which player to use. No matter which player I choose the dialog just reopens. If I click on a WMA file it opens my default player and plays fine. If I leave the player window open and drag the MP3 onto it it plays just fine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mp3 rocket 7.4.1

2. mp3 rocket not working

3. mp3 rocket

4. mp3 rocket problems,
  5. does mp3 rocket still work,
  6. mp3 rocket 7.4.1 not working,
  7. mp3rocket not working,
  8. mp3 rocket not working on windows 10,
  9. mp3 rocket stopped working,
  10. www.mp3rocket 7.4.1,
  11. why is mp3 rocket not working,