Windows 10: mp3 videos

Discus and support mp3 videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When playing videos received through emails, etc. ..the screen is out of focus, like enlarged, and unable to view...how how can I adjust?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnBrewer4, Aug 8, 2020.

1. mp3 videos

When playing videos received through emails, etc. ..the screen is out of focus, like enlarged, and unable to view...how how can I adjust?

:)

JohnBrewer4, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Aug 8, 2020
  3. naji---01 Win User
    MP3 ringtones & video ringtones

Hi there,

Many people have been asking about MP3 as a ringtone.

I was wondering if there is any way of getting a list of all phones that:

1) support MP3 for ringtones

2) support video ringtones

I checked the compare application on the website but it only lists what type of ringtones come pre-loaded.

Anyone have such a list? Or maybe Nokia can add it as a filter in it's compare applications.

Thanksmp3 videos :)

naji---01, Aug 8, 2020
  4. reidcc Win User

mp3 videos

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

mp3 videos

1. mp3 videos - Similar Threads - mp3 videos

2. Was able to play mp3 files and video clips in Win7 File Explorer but I cannot do this in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Was able to play mp3 files and video clips in Win7 File Explorer but I cannot do this in...: Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 has made using File Explorer exasperating, to say the least. I found OldNewExplorer on MSFN.org and it has helped restore the ease and logic and I can once again view pdfs without opening them that may have been enabled with new Power Toys. My...
  3. Was able to play mp3 files and video clips in Win7 File Explorer but I cannot do this in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was able to play mp3 files and video clips in Win7 File Explorer but I cannot do this in...: Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 has made using File Explorer exasperating, to say the least. I found OldNewExplorer on MSFN.org and it has helped restore the ease and logic and I can once again view pdfs without opening them that may have been enabled with new Power Toys. My...
  4. Was able to play mp3 files and video clips in Win7 File Explorer but I cannot do this in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio: Hello,I've tried to add some mp3 audio files to my video in the Win 10 Video editor Photos app. Some of the mp3 tracks are working fine but some have the start and the end sliders stuck together on the video track bar red circle on the enclosed screenshot and they cannot be...
  6. Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio

Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio: Hello,I've tried to add some mp3 audio files to my video in the Win 10 Video editor Photos app. Some of the mp3 tracks are working fine but some have the start and the end sliders stuck together on the video track bar red circle on the enclosed screenshot and they cannot be...
  7. Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file

Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file: No matter what i do i cant chain a second mp3 on the editor the start and end indicators will not expand open there is no mp3 bar, i have tried 10 different audio files none expand, tried to hit repair on the app nothing is working, windows movie maker seemed so much better...
  8. Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor cant add a second mp3 file: No matter what i do i cant chain a second mp3 on the editor the start and end indicators will not expand open there is no mp3 bar, i have tried 10 different audio files none expand, tried to hit repair on the app nothing is working, windows movie maker seemed so much better...
  9. MP3/4 videos freeze mid way thru

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3/4 videos freeze mid way thru: downloaded MP3/4 files quite playing in MediaPlayer, VLC player, about halfway thru. screen and sound freeze, cursor keeps advancing. Windows tech support has been useless. read something about "codecs". what are they, and how do I get them?...
  10. Better Brave Mp3/Video player.

in Browsers and Email
    Better Brave Mp3/Video player.: Hey guys, I don't know if this is the place for this, but the Brave community forum registration was being lame with names. Anywho.... Desperately seeking a better native/default chrome/Brave mp3 player. When you click a link and instead of downloading the file it opens a...