Windows 10: Mp3 wont be recognized by Windows 10

Discus and support Mp3 wont be recognized by Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a cheap Diconna Mp3 player from China and when I plug in both functioning USB drives it won't make a sound let alone be recognized. I updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xMichellaneousx, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Mp3 wont be recognized by Windows 10

I got a cheap Diconna Mp3 player from China and when I plug in both functioning USB drives it won't make a sound let alone be recognized. I updated WIndows 10 to May 1029 1903 update, I don't know what to do. Do I need a more professional branded Mp3? Drives update? Everything should be updated, didn't work for my other Mp3 player. Even a printer before wouldn't be recognized, what to do? Thank you!

:)

xMichellaneousx, Jul 7, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

IDE with SATA wont recognize

Hi all!
    I tried today an old IDE i had 3 years ago
    The IDE itself works
    It turns out that the computer wont recognize the SATA drive 1TB i have
    Any suggestions?

Also, when i formatted with windows 7, it didn't install the updates
    For example, gpu, network drivers, mouse etc

And in device manager, it even writes it Hitachi 1TB

GSquadron, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Mp3 wont be recognized by Windows 10

Wont show or recognize my 4890

Have this little issue. It wont show the temps of my 4890 or even recognize it. I had something like this when I put in my Nvidia card and before I installed the drivers it wouldnt show the temps. In this case, however, I reinstalled the ATI drivers several times but still nothing.

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Mp3 wont be recognized by Windows 10

1. Mp3 wont be recognized by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mp3 wont recognized

2. windows media player legacy wont recognize my mp3 player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows media player legacy wont recognize my mp3 player.: I'm running win 11 on an HP laptop. the install of WMP Legacy will not recognize my MP3 player creative labs Zen Vision:M 30gb , but the computer itself does see it in file explorer.meanwhile my beelink desktop running Win 11 does see it . Any idea what could be causeing this...
  3. windows media player legacy wont recognize my mp3 player.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player legacy wont recognize my mp3 player.: I'm running win 11 on an HP laptop. the install of WMP Legacy will not recognize my MP3 player creative labs Zen Vision:M 30gb , but the computer itself does see it in file explorer.meanwhile my beelink desktop running Win 11 does see it . Any idea what could be causeing this...
  4. Mp3 player not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp3 player not recognized: Hi, I bought a swimming mp3 player. Connected to my Mac , downloaded some songs . Second time my computer didn’t recognized my mp3. I tryed on my second computer that is pc and nothing. I bought a different mp3 player for swimming and it happened the same, at the first time...
  5. USB port not recognizing MP3 player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB port not recognizing MP3 player: When I plug in my MP3 player to my desktop USB port to, update the files, it does not show up anywhere. The power light on the MP3 player comes on but nothing else. My USB port if fine with my phone or jump drives....
  6. eclipse mp3 not recognized by windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eclipse mp3 not recognized by windows 10: My windows 10 does not recognize my eclipse fit clip mp3 player , no drivers available by eclipse. what can I do ? David Lewis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eclipse-mp3-not-recognized-by-windows-10/221d87b9-91a4-4fc8-83ef-f903982ba9f6
  7. Windows wont recognize microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wont recognize microphone: I was hoping someone could help me. I've recently built a new computer and trying to get my my microphone on my headset to work. I've got a turtle beach recon 50x, windows is up to date and most recent audio driver is installed. I've tried to use a splitter to see if It...
  8. PC doesn’t recognize USB mp3 player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn’t recognize USB mp3 player: I use Windows 10 laptop and a Pyle Flextreme MP3 Player. This player works without problems but I cannot connect it to the laptop to load new songs on it. My laptop just cannot see it....
  9. WIndows 10 doesn't recognize usb mp3 player

WIndows 10 doesn't recognize usb mp3 player: I have a Pyle Flextreme MP3 Player. My Win10 HP laptop recognized it one time, but now does not recognize it at all, so I can't load anything new to it. it charges ok, so I don't the problem is with the usb connection clip....
  10. Windows 10 wont play MP3 if there is an HDMI cable connected

Windows 10 wont play MP3 if there is an HDMI cable connected: Issue: Windows 10 plays Mp3 Files just fine. Connect an HDMI cable to the video output port, and then windows 10 suddenly wont play those files. An error message pops us inside windows media player and Grove that this file type is not supported. Also no sound is played...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unable to recogonize pyle flexextreme mp3 player