Windows 10: MP3

Discus and support MP3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 3/5/19 How can I see my MP3 on my PC? charges and plays but I can't see it in File explorer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MamaJanet, Mar 5, 2019.

1. MamaJanet Win User

MP3

3/5/19

How can I see my MP3 on my PC? charges and plays but I can't see it in File explorer.

:)

MamaJanet, Mar 5, 2019
  2. reidcc Win User

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Mar 5, 2019
  3. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Mar 5, 2019
  4. MP3

mp3

Hi Tina,

It's possible that a corrupted device driver or a corrupted media player application is causing the issue that you're having with connecting MP3 player. To provide effective troubleshooting steps, we'd like to narrow down the issue by asking a few questions:

• Can you clarify if it is an MP3 player (physical device) or a media player which is having issues?
    • Which mp3 player program are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to connect it?
    • Are other file formats playing properly on your computer?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

MP3

1. MP3 - Similar Threads - MP3

2. how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files: how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-to-stop-deleting-my-mp3/c009b729-1fd2-4474-b1ae-8fe09c39b8cf
  3. how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files: how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-to-stop-deleting-my-mp3/c009b729-1fd2-4474-b1ae-8fe09c39b8cf
  4. When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...: When a PC is in S Mode, Windows 10 11, as well, can they download/transfer MP3 files from a USB device, phone, etc...? If not, does S mode have to be removed to download/transfer MP3s?...
  5. When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...

When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...: When a PC is in S Mode, Windows 10 11, as well, can they download/transfer MP3 files from a USB device, phone, etc...? If not, does S mode have to be removed to download/transfer MP3s?...
  6. When a PC is in Windows 10 S mode, can the User download MP3 files from a USB device,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  8. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  9. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

10. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10: I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and everything worked fine. I'm now on Windows 11. The app continues to work, but the drop-down selector only displays Windows audio...