Windows 10: MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run

Discus and support MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed the latest version of MP3Rocket Pro 7.4.1 and it loads. I also installed the latest version of JAVA. I also ran jar.exe as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taylor Hardy, Jan 27, 2020.

1. MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run

I installed the latest version of MP3Rocket Pro 7.4.1 and it loads.

I also installed the latest version of JAVA. I also ran jar.exe as the administrator.

When I try to search for an audio program it gives me an error of a long list with reference to JAVA at the end.

I read on another answer that the is a patch from Microsoft that prevents MP3ROCKET from running on my version of Windows 10.

I am running Windows 10 from the Windows Insider Program and also Norton Security.

I turned off my Norton protection and the firewall and it still doesn't work

Does anyone know the number of the patch so I can remove it as a temporary fix?

I have alerted the Windows Insider Team of the problem.

Please help because it was running fine and the stopped all of a sudden.

Thanks,

Taylor

:)

Taylor Hardy, Jan 27, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. mp3rocket

IU have repeatedly downloaded and even paid for MP3Rocket, and it will not open.

HeathFiranelli, Jan 27, 2020
  4. MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run

1. MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run - Similar Threads - MP3Rocket installs loads

2. windows won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows won't load: screen says x:\windows\system32> what do I type next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-load/b9372fee-0a5b-4d5c-aca8-dfa85a8271e4
  3. windows won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows won't load: screen says x:\widowa\system32> what do I type next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-load/dd1223bb-1113-46a4-8ff9-9b6001261f0c
  4. MP3Rocket

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP3Rocket: I have previously used this site with no problems, now when I try to load it on to my PC it seems to stick at 15% Has any body experienced this problem, my system is Windows 10 upgrade Ronnie Quick...
  5. Site won't Load

Site won't Load: I play on pogo.com and the site loaded and worked Friday afternoon however yesterday I keep getting this message signin.ea.com took too long to respond. I have clear cookies & cache, rebooted my rooter and nothing works. The game site says its a microsoft update problem...
  6. Outlook won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't load: I'm unable to get outlook 16 to open on my computer. It has worked for several years and just now when I click on the icon to open, it goes to the blue "thinking" screen for several seconds then just goes back to the icon. All my other apps and internet are working fine...
  7. flipshare won't load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flipshare won't load: I have a flipshare camera and it wont let me open and retrieve any photos or videos. I am getting the "needs repair" error and I have done what it says to do several times but still get the same message....
  8. MSN.com won't load

MSN.com won't load: I'm running Windows 10. I'm using IE 11. That's my preference....I do not like Edge. I had a Microsoft download a week or so ago and since that time I've had difficulty opening MSN.com. Usually it simply won't load and won't open. Outside of doing a restore is there any...
  9. OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10: Hello, I recently purchased Office 365 Business and began to install the software on 3 computers: home, work, and laptop. The install for the work and laptop computers (Win 7 & Win 10) went perfect but for some reason I cannot get OneDrive to work on my Win 10 computer at...
  10. Java Installer Won't Run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Installer Won't Run: Anytime I try to install Java on my friend's computer, the installer doesn't even work. I get the loading wheel for a split second, then nothing happens. Her computer seems to be corrupt or something, but when I run the sfc, it doesn't find any issues and the chkdsk doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mp3rocket stuck on 15%