Windows 10: MP3Rocket

Discus and support MP3Rocket in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have previously used this site with no problems, now when I try to load it on to my PC it seems to stick at 15% Has any body experienced this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ronnie quick, Sep 9, 2019.

1. MP3Rocket

I have previously used this site with no problems, now when I try to load it on to my PC it seems to stick at 15%

Has any body experienced this problem, my system is Windows 10 upgrade

Ronnie Quick

:)

ronnie quick, Sep 9, 2019

2. mp3rocket

IU have repeatedly downloaded and even paid for MP3Rocket, and it will not open.

HeathFiranelli, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Adobe Flash Player needs update

Hi Jerry,

Flash player is integrated with Windows 10 therefore you don't need to install Flash Player. However, check for updates and see if there are any updates that needs to be installed. I would also recommend you to contact the developer of the Mp3Rocket and
    ask for suggestion regarding the issue.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 9, 2019
  4. MP3Rocket

JAVA(TM) PlatformSE has stopped working

JAVA stops running when I try to download in my MP3Rocket

It has been working fine & suddenly quit

I removed Java

Went to their site & reinstalled with runtime error app

Don't know what else to do

DebbieNelms, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

MP3Rocket

1. MP3Rocket - Similar Threads - MP3Rocket

2. MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MP3Rocket installs and loads but won't run: I installed the latest version of MP3Rocket Pro 7.4.1 and it loads. I also installed the latest version of JAVA. I also ran jar.exe as the administrator. When I try to search for an audio program it gives me an error of a long list with reference to JAVA at the end. I...