Windows 10: MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop

Discus and support MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just uploaded new files from my samsung tablet and they will not open or play on the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackieDougherty, Aug 4, 2020.

1. MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop

Just uploaded new files from my samsung tablet and they will not open or play on the laptop

:)

JackieDougherty, Aug 4, 2020

2. USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Aug 4, 2020
  3. View jpg files

We appreciate your response, Roy. Since there was no changes has been made on the computer, we suggest that you repair the
    Photo viewer and see if it'll fix the issue. Here are the steps on how:

• Click on Start menu, then type in Apps and features.
    • Look for Photo on the list, then select Repair.
    • Close the windows, then try to open a .jpg file again in Photo viewer.

We'll be glad to hear your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Peels Win User

MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop

No thumbnail for .JPG file, while thumbnail shows up for .jpg file

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have tried it, and even updated my Windows 10, but sadly, still the same issue.

It loads the thumbnail, but disappears within 0.5seconds for all .JPG file; I can see thumbnails for .jpg files.

Peels, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop

1. MP4 and JPG Files will not load on my laptop - Similar Threads - MP4 JPG Files

2. jpg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    jpg files: I have some pictures that will not open due to jpg file, no instruction is complete enough to fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-files/f9f080be-6835-4841-8ca6-d4fc33edf4ee
  3. OneDrive - issues with .JPG and .MP4

OneDrive - issues with .JPG and .MP4: Hi, I bought a new computer, W10. I cloned many folders from my old computer W10 to my new one, including OneDrive, using Windows backup. Now I have an issue where I cannot view the .JPG and .MP4 files in OneDrive on the new computer unless I: 1. Permanently delete...
  4. JPG Files

JPG Files: On my external hard drive some of the files have changed from JPEG to JPG. I did not do this change. I currently use Windows Photos to view my pictures however it does not open up the JPG files even though according to Microsoft it should. I have tried other programs as...
  5. mp4 files

mp4 files: Why can't I open and play my video files in Windows 10 64 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-files/9caf77cb-f036-4ec7-8741-7fff9b008c92"
  6. Cannot open .jpg files and .mp4 files imported from phone to PC

Cannot open .jpg files and .mp4 files imported from phone to PC: Hi, I imported my photos and videos from my Samsung smartphone into a memory card, after that I tried to open the images on my computer but it gives me that the file format is not supported, knowing that I have other jpg images on my PC and they work properly. I copied the...
  7. MP4 FILES

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 FILES: Hi, i cannot run an MP4 file on my windows computer. any advice would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-files/5d15cbeb-ecf9-41c7-9d34-5dc33afd8bfc
  8. MP4 file.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP4 file.: Hello, I can not find my MP4. I looked in File Explorer,Documents,etc. Please,I need the steps to send a video from YouTube to my Gmail. I don't know a lot about computers. Yes,I knew how to send a video on Windows 7. Thanks, A.W....
  9. Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble with the downloaded MP4 files in my laptop: I have a DELL Laptop and it has a realtek audio system with windows 10. I am having some issues with the volume while playing MP4 files even when my laptop's volume is full. But when I play any video on youtube or any song through an app on my laptop there seems to be no...
  10. .jpg slow loading

in Windows 10 Support
    .jpg slow loading: Anyone know why every .jpg takes over a MINUTE to load up? Doesn't happen to any other files. Windows 10 Pro 2.80GHz 4 GB RAM 64-bit thanks Jeff 100292