Windows 10: MP4 attachments

Discus and support MP4 attachments in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to open MP4 attachments in Gmail. I suspect I may have pushed a button in error or deleted something in an effort to clean up some of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RodeoJoeTheFirst, Feb 26, 2019.

1. MP4 attachments

I am unable to open MP4 attachments in Gmail. I suspect I may have pushed a button in error or deleted something in an effort to clean up some of the clutter. Any ideas?

:)

RodeoJoeTheFirst, Feb 26, 2019

2. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool MP4 attachments :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Feb 26, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Feb 26, 2019
  4. MP4 attachments

USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

MP4 attachments

1. MP4 attachments - Similar Threads - MP4 attachments

2. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  3. Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx: Windows 10 Business User: All my mp4 files got converted to docx without any intervention from me. How do I retrieve the mp4 files back. These are important and I need them. Appalled at how Windows could allow something like this. Please help!Have already tried changing the...
  4. why cant i play mp4's that are attached to an email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play mp4's that are attached to an email?: why cant i automatically open mp4's that are emailed to me? windows media is selected as the default for all mp's. windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-mp4s-that-are-attached-to-an-email/ba9d1acc-e2ba-491d-84f7-bfade8c46cc3
  5. why cant i play mp4's that are attached to an email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i play mp4's that are attached to an email?: why cant i automatically open mp4's that are emailed to me? windows media is selected as the default for all mp's. windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-mp4s-that-are-attached-to-an-email/ba9d1acc-e2ba-491d-84f7-bfade8c46cc3
  6. How do I get my Win10 Media Player to play attached .mp4 files directly from emails gmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my Win10 Media Player to play attached .mp4 files directly from emails gmail?: I can't play .mp4 attachments from my gmail sources. I have to download the files before I can play them. In ordeer to disguard .mp4 directly from the attadhment, I want to use Windows Media Player app to do this. How do I activate the player to play directly from the...
  7. Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file: I have MS PowerPoint 2016 on one computer , and put PowerPoint Mobile on my presentation computer.I can convert PowerPoint 2016 to PP 2003 .ppt format and the video will play using the 2003 player.I can use the PowerPoint 2016 computer to do the presentation, but this is not...
  8. How to reduce size of mp4 files for email attachment?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reduce size of mp4 files for email attachment?: Am downloading video files - MP4 - up to 15mb trying to send to contacts as email attachments. Some contacts can playback but others are unable to open the files. Need app to reduce size of these files so that all contacts can see them. Information on MS apps that will...
  9. Play of MP4 attachments to emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Play of MP4 attachments to emails: I got no hits searching the internet for an answer to this problem. Did not even find anyone reporting the same problem. I have a problem playing MP4 videos that have been sent as attachments to emails. This is a new (to me) problem and I cannot connect it to any changes or...
  10. MP4 attachment from my android Galaxy 5s will not play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP4 attachment from my android Galaxy 5s will not play: I used the anniversary update to change from windows 7 professional to windows 10. Now video's I email from my phone that say they are MP4 will not play. What do I have to do to correct this? 61588