Windows 10: mp4 downloads take forever!

Discus and support mp4 downloads take forever! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I have a 2020 Lenovo PC adn I'm trying to download short mp4 files but it takes up to 6 hours. If I play the mp4 before downloading it, it plays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by timsmithvc, Sep 16, 2020.

1. mp4 downloads take forever!

Hello. I have a 2020 Lenovo PC adn I'm trying to download short mp4 files but it takes up to 6 hours. If I play the mp4 before downloading it, it plays for a few seconds then loads for a few seconds, the plays for a few seconds etc.. Help!

:)

timsmithvc, Sep 16, 2020

2. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool mp4 downloads take forever! :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Sep 16, 2020
  3. USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Sep 16, 2020
  4. mp4 downloads take forever!

MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

mp4 downloads take forever!

1. mp4 downloads take forever! - Similar Threads - mp4 downloads forever

2. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  3. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  4. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  6. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  7. Taking forever

8. Microsoft store takes forever to download

Microsoft store takes forever to download: I have been trying to download some games but it is taking forever. I can't believe it has download on 700kb in 1 hour. Anyone got a fix for this so please let me know....
  9. Regular Updates are taking FOREVER to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regular Updates are taking FOREVER to download: Fresh brand new install of Windows 10 build 1809 17763.107. Several windows updates were detected. They all say Downloading 0% and that's where they've been for four days. I changed my active hours to 8:00 am to 9:00 am. I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter. The ONLY...
  10. Windows Updates Taking Forever to Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates Taking Forever to Download: Is it just me, or are Windows 10 updates slowing down? Getting KB4051033 to download is like watching paint dry. I'm on a fibre network connection and Win 7 updates download like lightning, but Win 10 updates take forever. I've been sitting at 9% for the past half hour....