Windows 10: MP4 file.

Discus and support MP4 file. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I can not find my MP4. I looked in File Explorer,Documents,etc. Please,I need the steps to send a video from YouTube to my Gmail. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlbWhitman1, Nov 9, 2019.

1. MP4 file.

Hello,

I can not find my MP4. I looked in File Explorer,Documents,etc.

Please,I need the steps to send a video from YouTube to my Gmail.

I don't know a lot about computers.

Yes,I knew how to send a video on Windows 7.

Thanks,

A.W.

:)

AlbWhitman1, Nov 9, 2019

2. USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Nov 9, 2019
  3. MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Nov 9, 2019
  4. MP4 file.

MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

MP4 file.

1. MP4 file. - Similar Threads - MP4 file

2. Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mp3 audio, mp4 video files, etc. downloaded from my OneDrive account will not play on my...: Media files migrated from my old Windows 7 machine do play fine without incident. Downloaded files from OneDrive show up on Win10 as being the proper size and without problems, but trying to play them with WMP or VLC shows the play time progressing... but no audio nor...
  3. Mp4 file in wordpress does not work on edge, but is working on chrome, safari, mozilla

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mp4 file in wordpress does not work on edge, but is working on chrome, safari, mozilla: Hello, I would like to know why a mp4 presentation on my website can not run on edge browsers and runs with no problem in other browsers. I have checked the setting and looks everything ok, even I have tried in different pc's but the problem persist. Please help me since I...
  4. Would anyone know how to change the thumbnail of a mp4 file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Would anyone know how to change the thumbnail of a mp4 file?: submitted by /u/sgtrock525 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edboy8/would_anyone_know_how_to_change_the_thumbnail_of/
  5. Cannot open .jpg files and .mp4 files imported from phone to PC

Cannot open .jpg files and .mp4 files imported from phone to PC: Hi, I imported my photos and videos from my Samsung smartphone into a memory card, after that I tried to open the images on my computer but it gives me that the file format is not supported, knowing that I have other jpg images on my PC and they work properly. I copied the...
  6. MP4 FILES

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 FILES: Hi, i cannot run an MP4 file on my windows computer. any advice would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-files/5d15cbeb-ecf9-41c7-9d34-5dc33afd8bfc
  7. Photo App (Windows 10) not allowing me to SAVE MP4 file after trimming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo App (Windows 10) not allowing me to SAVE MP4 file after trimming: Come back Windows Movie Maker, it was so simple to use. After trimming a short video, where I have all necessary file permissions, and trying to save I see this image, it fails. After entering file name, MP4 folder icon temporarily appears, then disappears with note...
  8. Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file.: I have a few .dcv files and was wondering if it is possible to convert them to .mp4 files or even to .wmv files. If so how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-convert-a-dcv-file-to-a-mp4-file/c3b50769-a7df-4e63-adcd-b9a0c97d06c8
  9. Date field has been changed (incorrectly) for all movie (MOV and MP4) files

Date field has been changed (incorrectly) for all movie (MOV and MP4) files: On 11/24/19, I noticed that all videos (from Nikon cameras) in File Explorer have the wrong time stamp in the Date field. All movies (MOV and MP4) have time stamps that are roughly 7 hours earlier than photos (JPG) taken at essentially the same time. This includes movies...
  10. can't opern file MP3 or MP4

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't opern file MP3 or MP4: [ATTACH] hey guys,today i downloaded a video and can't open it,normaly it would open with media player but now it can't,and it showing this message [ATTACH] can you guys help it to be back at normal??thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb drive files not showing up windows 10