Windows 10: MP4 on DVD is choppy

Discus and support MP4 on DVD is choppy in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a 3.3 GB video from my GoPro. It was shot at 2.7k @ 30 FPS. When I use File Explorer to copy the file to a standard DVD and finalize it, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JJCampbell1945, Jul 27, 2021.

1. MP4 on DVD is choppy

I have a 3.3 GB video from my GoPro. It was shot at 2.7k @ 30 FPS. When I use File Explorer to copy the file to a standard DVD and finalize it, the video runs a bit choppy and the audio is obviously out of sync. If I use 3rd party software to burn the file to the DVD, it runs fine but the resolution is 720x480 which is terrible.What can I do to get this and future videos copied to a DVD so that the DVD runs the same as it does when I run the file on my PC. I want to mail these DVDs of me flying my small airplane to friends & relatives and don't want to have to tell them to copy

:)

JJCampbell1945, Jul 27, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?

Hi, could you describe more exactly what are you trying to do? Author a DVD complete with titles, chapters, menus?

What sort of mp4 files are they? Audio? Video?

Presumably you're not simply wanting to burn the mp4 files to a DVD.

See e.g.
    Windows 10: WinX DVD Author - Free DVD Maker, Free DVD Burner Software
    -freeware

More:
    Best Free DVD Authoring Software | Gizmo's Freeware
    Five free DVD authoring tools - TechRepublic

dalchina, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Nokia N70 MP4 Movie to DVD

Hi,

I have video clips recorded (MP4 Format) in my Mobile Phone N70. I would like to make a Video CD Or DVD

What exactly are steps to be followed ? Is conversion required from MP4. I am totally lost. Please let me know.

krishna0824, Jul 27, 2021
  4. MP4 on DVD is choppy

DVD burner for Movie maker mp4 files

Movie maker 2018 works great on Windows 10 but I can't find DVD burner software for it's mp4 video files. Any suggestions?. Frank (UK)

FrankLedbury, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

MP4 on DVD is choppy

1. MP4 on DVD is choppy - Similar Threads - MP4 DVD choppy

2. Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD: I'm trying to burn an mp4 video to a blank DVD+RW. However, when I inserted the blank disc and tried burning it through Windows Media Player Legacy, a pop up appeared: "Please insert a blank disc in CD drive E:. On WMPL detects the new disc, it will automatically start...
  3. Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to burn mp4 video to blank DVD: I'm trying to burn an mp4 video to a blank DVD+RW. However, when I inserted the blank disc and tried burning it through Windows Media Player Legacy, a pop up appeared: "Please insert a blank disc in CD drive E:. On WMPL detects the new disc, it will automatically start...
  4. Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.

Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.: Okay, after successfully finding a program to download small (sub-5 minute) videos to my computer and edit and composit those into larger videos (around 25 - 30min), I'm now looking for a free mp4 to DVD conversion program (i.e mp4 to VOB) that isn't 'Trialware' and doesn't...
  5. How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file?: Can someone please recommend software which will allow me to create a DVD playable in a home DVD player, from an MP4 file?I tried Roxio which was junk!...
  6. Cannot burn MP4 Video file to DVD drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot burn MP4 Video file to DVD drive: Not sure if this is the right Topic. Win 10 Pro Version 1809 Build 17763.55. DVD RW drive is Matshita DVD + RW UJ8E2 Dell Latitude E 6540 Laptop Created an MP4 File using Win Movie Maker and now trying to burn it to DVD RW drive. Right click file and choose send to the...
  7. Burning MP4 Files to a DVD

Burning MP4 Files to a DVD: I have Windows 10 on my new desktop computer and have a 1.9 GB MP4 file that I want to burn onto a DVD so that I can play it on my DVD player. Each time I try -- all I get is the same MP4 file burned to the DVD -- which doesn't play on my DVD player. Doesn't the system have...
  8. choppy mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    choppy mouse: Windows 10-1607 i7 16GB ram SSD + HDD recently started - intermittent problem - CPU usage under 10% - RAM usage about 30% - DPCs appear OK When moving the mouse it acts like it is being preempted by other operations/interrupts and starts/stops moving for random times. I...
  9. Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?

Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?: I saw that there were several packages that I have always used, like CDBurnerXP and ImgBurn. However, these will not work with MP4 files. So, is there any good FREE software out there I should get? I ask as I only use this once or twice a year at the most. Thank you all. OH,...
  10. Mp4 to DVD converter!

Mp4 to DVD converter!: Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner. I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free but they are just trial versions....