Windows 10: mp4 player

Discus and support mp4 player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my windows 10 no longer sees my MP4 player, and I don't find out why, can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by markwillsey, May 10, 2019.

1. mp4 player

my windows 10 no longer sees my MP4 player, and I don't find out why, can anyone help?

:)

markwillsey, May 10, 2019

2. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool mp4 player :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, May 10, 2019
  3. HD 720p 7" MP4 player

Thanks for the comments lads!

I have just read about Cowon S9 and it sounds very impressive!
    I can get one for 150 from USA at the cheapest which sound good to me!

This new BBE sound feature sounds pretty good?? is it really that good or is it just a neat feature!

At the moment, this MP4 player is on my wish list!

Irish_PXzyan, May 10, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

mp4 player

Windows media player will not play mp4!

Who spends $5,000 on a computer to play .mp4s?

In any case, I have lots of .mp4s and they play well on Windows Media Player. If you've got an .mp4 that won't play, here are two suggestions:

1- download another copy of the file; and

2- ask the content provider for help.

BulldogXX, May 10, 2019
Thema:

mp4 player

1. mp4 player - Similar Threads - mp4 player

2. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  3. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  4. I've moved MP4 files from Macbook to Windows 11, and Media Player has no sound. What can I do?

I've moved MP4 files from Macbook to Windows 11, and Media Player has no sound. What can I do?: Copied years worth of home videos from a Macbook to Samsung notbook and am trying to play them in Media Player but there's no sound. Windows 11. I've checked volume in media player, tested volume on laptop not muted. Videos play with sound on the Mac.Thanks!Michael......
  5. I've moved MP4 files from Macbook to Windows 11, and Media Player has no sound. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've moved MP4 files from Macbook to Windows 11, and Media Player has no sound. What can I do?: Copied years worth of home videos from a Macbook to Samsung notbook and am trying to play them in Media Player but there's no sound. Windows 11. I've checked volume in media player, tested volume on laptop not muted. Videos play with sound on the Mac.Thanks!Michael......
  6. why can't I burn a mp4 to a CD using Windows Media Player Legacy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I burn a mp4 to a CD using Windows Media Player Legacy?: I'm trying to burn a mp4 file that I downloaded from Utube using MiniTool uTube Downloader v3.2.4. to a CD using Windows Media Player Legacy and I get an Error message without any specific info ....
  7. why can't I burn a mp4 to a CD using Windows Media Player Legacy?

why can't I burn a mp4 to a CD using Windows Media Player Legacy?: I'm trying to burn a mp4 file that I downloaded from Utube using MiniTool uTube Downloader v3.2.4. to a CD using Windows Media Player Legacy and I get an Error message without any specific info ....
  8. why can't I burn a mp4 to a CD using Windows Media Player Legacy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file: I'm posting this because I found what an easy solution for this issue. This problem only pops up occasionally, and I do not know why Media Player doesn't recognize the video on these .mp4, but when I opened these files with the Avidemux video editor which is free to download...
  10. Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file

Windows Media Player plays the audio, but shows no video, on .mp4 file: I'm posting this because I found what an easy solution for this issue. This problem only pops up occasionally, and I do not know why Media Player doesn't recognize the video on these .mp4, but when I opened these files with the Avidemux video editor which is free to download...