Windows 10: Mp4 to DVD converter!

Discus and support Mp4 to DVD converter! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raner, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Raner Win User

Mp4 to DVD converter!

Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram...
    I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner.
    I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free
    but they are just trial versions.
    The two real free one's I found so far are...
    AnyBurn but it seems to do everything except convert from Mp4 to Dvd.
    HandBrake but it does not have Mp4 to Dvd that I can see.
    It will convert to MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 but what I've read this extensions will produce a low
    quality output.
    I need to burn at 1920 x 1080 HD... ...Thanks...

:)

Raner, Dec 31, 2015

2. N93 - MP4 video Questions please help Mp4 to DVD converter! :)

Try to use yasa dvd to mp4 converter to rip dvd movie to mp4 video. It works very well for me.

http://www.yasasoft.com/yasadvdtomp4/

forkart---01, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Arshi725 Win User
    Videos prob

hey it only converts dvd files to mp4 ...

Arshi725, Dec 31, 2015
  4. b1rd Win User

Mp4 to DVD converter!

Not sure if this has what you're looking for, but it's a free suite of various applications. I did not specially see where it says MP4 to DVD, but I did not go through it in detail.

The first link is for the full suite and the second is for the converter only. It does say that it's compatible with Win8, but there's no mention of Win-10 as of yet, but it should work fine.

Free Studio
    Free MP4 Video Converter

5. jds63 Win User
    Do not mind spending money this program does just about every file format converts and burns to Blu-Ray disc. Can not burn HD to regular DVD. I use it and it works great, does have a trial version and a paid version. ConvertXtoHD - Convert to Bluray
    Truthfully most of the good converters with burning capabilities are not free

jds63, Dec 31, 2015
  6. Raner Win User
    Thanks for the comeback guys I'll check all the software programs you mentioned...

Raner, Jan 1, 2016
  7. Bree New Member
    To put a mp4 onto a standard Video DVD that will play in any DVD player you need to create the menus and so on, then burn the finished DVD to an ISO or a disk. I use DVDStyler for that, preferring to use the Portable Apps version.

https://portableapps.com/apps/music_...tyler_portable

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Mp4 to DVD converter!

Hi there
    If you install KODI you can play a DVD (or a ripped ISO) directly on phone / TV / any client device. On a computer also no problem as VLC will play DVD / ISO anyway.

Plenty of DVD->iso rippers around. AnyDVD if it's still available is a good one -- also removes the stupid regionalisation - in any case VLC ignores it too. !!

I don't bother with physical DVD's any more I just rip them with anyDVD to iso -- I have KODI installed on an amazon TV box and simply play the DVD with the KODI app on the amazon TV box into remote TV. DVD isos are stored on my NAS server.

Advantage of keeping the ISO's is that you have the menus and features like subtitles etc and you keep original quality -- storage is cheap enough these days.

If you have something like KODI on your client (remote) devices you don't need any multimedia server / streaming app on the computer where you store the iso's. Just ensure folder is shareable so the remote device can see it and kodi will just play it.

Kodi | Open Source Home Theater Software

Kodi installs on android devices (phones, amazon TV box etc), windows, Linux, macs etc easily enough -- free and 100% legal. It's only some of the plugins that could be considered illegal such as UK Premier football feeds etc - but the base install doesn't include any of those.

Cheers
    Jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 19, 2018
  9. Barman58 Win User
    Take a look at DVDFlick which has always taken any format I've thrown at it to compile DVD's from single or multiple clips - It's totally free and Open source - A little dated in look, and limited Menu options but does the job

DVD Flick

Barman58, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

Mp4 to DVD converter!

1. Mp4 to DVD converter! - Similar Threads - Mp4 DVD converter

2. convert vbp to mp4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert vbp to mp4: How to convert convert vbp file to mp4 format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbp-to-mp4/c1cbe736-7fa1-4e06-b8ad-bc7e1aac66ff
  3. convert vbp to mp4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert vbp to mp4: How to convert convert vbp file to mp4 format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbp-to-mp4/c1cbe736-7fa1-4e06-b8ad-bc7e1aac66ff
  4. convert vbp to mp4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.

Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.: Okay, after successfully finding a program to download small (sub-5 minute) videos to my computer and edit and composit those into larger videos (around 25 - 30min), I'm now looking for a free mp4 to DVD conversion program (i.e mp4 to VOB) that isn't 'Trialware' and doesn't...
  6. MP4 on DVD is choppy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 on DVD is choppy: I have a 3.3 GB video from my GoPro. It was shot at 2.7k @ 30 FPS. When I use File Explorer to copy the file to a standard DVD and finalize it, the video runs a bit choppy and the audio is obviously out of sync. If I use 3rd party software to burn the file to the DVD, it runs...
  7. h.264 converter to mp4

in Windows 10 Customization
    h.264 converter to mp4: I have a Lenovo with windows 10 pro. I have always had to convert my output files from the cctv cameras to mp4 via an avi converter. I can't find any program that microsoft likes to accomplish my tasks. how can I get the non microsoft programs to default...
  8. Converting VOB video from DVD to MP4 for home videos

Converting VOB video from DVD to MP4 for home videos: Hi, I have a lot of home family videos taken over the years with my Sony DV Video Cassette camcorder which is obsolete now. I have burn all these videos into DVDs using Sony's Multi-Function DVD Recorder VRD-MC6 some years ago. I noted the video format in the DVDs are...
  9. How do I convert from mp4 to DVD format with no watermark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I convert from mp4 to DVD format with no watermark?: I haven't used Windows, beyond playing games on steam, in over 5 years. Now I need to burn a movie to disk by tomorrow and don't have time to get an external DVD burner for my Linux box. I've tried a few programs but all of them leave watermarks. I know I can use imgburn,...
  10. Webm file to mp4 converter

Webm file to mp4 converter: When i download videos from Youtube most them are downloaded as Webm / HTML file which my default media player don't play. I have tried various online converters but some don't convert Webm file correctly...some of Mozilla Firefox add-ons don't convert them properly...