Windows 10: MP4 to MP3

Discus and support MP4 to MP3 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to change an MP4 to MP3 on Windows 10. Any assistance is appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SusanDaniel3, Jun 24, 2020.

1. MP4 to MP3

I need to change an MP4 to MP3 on Windows 10. Any assistance is appreciated.

:)

SusanDaniel3, Jun 24, 2020
  2. 4c21 Win User

N6230i mp3 to mp4 convertor

Err?, the 6230i will play mp3 files already, so no need to convert to mp4. Hope this helps.

3. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool MP4 to MP3 :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Jun 24, 2020
  4. phyrhone Win User

MP4 to MP3

Mp4 support on N86

Yes it supports mp4 or m4a. Camcord a video(thats the supported format). Even if it's just audio mp4 file, it will still play using the real player. But I suggest use mp3 format for the music player.

phyrhone, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

MP4 to MP3

1. MP4 to MP3 - Similar Threads - MP4 MP3

2. Notepad and Notepad++ shows weird symbols and numbers and others on an codec, like MP4, MP3...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad and Notepad++ shows weird symbols and numbers and others on an codec, like MP4, MP3...: So I found an weird thing with the codecs I mentioned on the title. When I open an codec with Notepad or Notepad++, it shows weird symbols and numbers and others. What are these weird things doing for this codec? Thanks!...
  3. Notepad and Notepad++ shows weird symbols and numbers and others on an codec, like MP4, MP3...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad and Notepad++ shows weird symbols and numbers and others on an codec, like MP4, MP3...: So I found an weird thing with the codecs I mentioned on the title. When I open an codec with Notepad or Notepad++, it shows weird symbols and numbers and others. What are these weird things doing for this codec? Thanks!...
  4. Notepad and Notepad++ shows weird symbols and numbers and others on an codec, like MP4, MP3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Since latest Windows 11 22H2 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since latest Windows 11 22H2 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH...: Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED DEVICEI've gone into Settings / Apps / Installed Apps / Media Player and Movies & TV and tried both a Repair and Reset. Once I do that it will open the files. However, the next time I...
  6. Since latest Windows 11 22H2 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH...

Since latest Windows 11 22H2 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH...: Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED DEVICEI've gone into Settings / Apps / Installed Apps / Media Player and Movies & TV and tried both a Repair and Reset. Once I do that it will open the files. However, the next time I...
  7. Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED...: Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED DEVICEI've gone into Settings / Apps / Installed Apps / Media Player and Movies & TV and tried both a Repair and Reset. Once I do that it will open the files. However, the next time I...
  8. Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED...

Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED...: Since latest Windows 11 update trying to open .mp4 and .mp3 files shows NO SUCH SUPPORTED DEVICEI've gone into Settings / Apps / Installed Apps / Media Player and Movies & TV and tried both a Repair and Reset. Once I do that it will open the files. However, the next time I...
  9. I can't open my mp4 player ang mp3 player

I can't open my mp4 player ang mp3 player: Hi, My name is ***.My mp4 playerMovies & TV can't open my mp4 file.My mp3 playerMedia Player can't open my mp3 file too.And my teacher send some homework on video.I can't open it.My homework still in my video:Help me!...
  10. I can't open my mp4 player ang mp3 player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my mp4 player ang mp3 player: Hi, My name is ***.My mp4 playerMovies & TV can't open my mp4 file.My mp3 playerMedia Player can't open my mp3 file too.And my teacher send some homework on video.I can't open it.My homework still in my video:Help me!...