Windows 10: Mp4 videos recorded on Samsung Galaxy 10 crash windows 10

Discus and support Mp4 videos recorded on Samsung Galaxy 10 crash windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get the Atikmpag.sys Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error when trying to view videos recorded on my Samsung Galaxy 10 phone. I can view videos recorded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RehobothSue, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Mp4 videos recorded on Samsung Galaxy 10 crash windows 10

I get the Atikmpag.sys Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error when trying to view videos recorded on my Samsung Galaxy 10 phone. I can view videos recorded on a Samsung Galaxy 5 with no problem. I've tried updating the driver but there is no update available for the installed AMD Display Adapter ATI Radeon HD 4200. I have a HP Pavilion with AMD Athlon II X4 630 Processor with Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed.

:)

RehobothSue, Aug 4, 2019

2. Mp4 videos recorded on Samsung Galaxy 10 crash windows 10

I get the Atikmpag.sys Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error when trying to view videos recorded on my Samsung Galaxy 10 phone. I can view videos recorded on a Samsung Galaxy 5 with no problem. I've tried updating the driver but there is no update available
    for the installed AMD Display Adapter ATI Radeon HD 4200. I have a HP Pavilion with AMD Athlon II X4 630 Processor with Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed.

RehobothSue, Sep 29, 2019
  3. K-Frog Win User
    Unable to open Samsung Galaxy S5 pics and mp4 videos

I have been unable to open/view/play pics and mp4 videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. I've tried a variety of different programs, all without success. For example, the error with Windows Media Player is "Windows Media Player cannot play the file.
    The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." Other players say the format may be corrupted. The size of the files indicate that the contents are there. These were "bucket list" photos/videos
    that can't be replaced, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

K-Frog, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Mp4 videos recorded on Samsung Galaxy 10 crash windows 10

Samsung Galaxy MP4 Playback issue

i have a 2015 Samsung Galaxy J7 running Android 6.01 installed, I recently installed office (version: 16.0.8027.1007)

on my desktop PC I created a powerpoint presentation and inserted a few video clips into it, when I previewed it both sound and video were perfect so i saved the presentation to a video file then I converted it to a MP4 file,

I copied it over to my Samsung which has enough storage and memory on it, I then opened it, the presentation works fine and sound is good, but when it get to the video files I inserted there is still sound but no video

All my other mp4 files and stuff work perfectly, and if I copy the converted video clips (inserted into the powerpoint presentation) onto my phone and play them seperatly they work fine, both sound and video,

What could be the problem???

Please Help, Thank You.

CraigKaplan4593, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Mp4 videos recorded on Samsung Galaxy 10 crash windows 10

1. Mp4 videos recorded on Samsung Galaxy 10 crash windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mp4 videos recorded

2. Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Galaxy Book S - Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book S - which came loaded with Windows Home version 1903. After going through 4 different machines due to sloppy Samsung workman ship, I eventually settled with the current Galaxy Book S and purchased Windows 10 pro - still version 1903 listed....
  3. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen: I did a factory reset complete wipe on a Samsung Galaxy Book2. Windows 10 is the operating system that was preforming the factory reset. Up on finishing the factory reset when the Galaxy Book2 was restarting it went to the Samsung Galaxy Book2 logo screen. And that as far as...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze

Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus - Windows 10 audio service crash/ freeze: Hi, I connected my Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus to a computer running Win10. I tried with a different computer for testing purposes and same thing happens. Everything went smooth, I can use them either as headphones or headset. The issue is that during skype calls, if I...
  6. Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service

Samsung Galaxy Buds crash the Windows Audio Service: I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth earbuds from the Microsoft store, and connected them to my laptop. However, when I connect the earbuds to my laptop, about 2/3 of the time, they crash the Windows Audio Service. Trying to restart the service results in an error...
  7. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...
  8. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.
  10. MP4 video not playing in Windows 10

MP4 video not playing in Windows 10: MP4 video not playing in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-video-not-playing-in-windows-10/0670a6ab-2af4-4ec5-a7bf-a34bc96d50ee