Windows 10: Mp4 videos

Discus and support Mp4 videos in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by saw47, Jun 28, 2022.

1. saw47 Win User

Mp4 videos

Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get when i play them is sound.thank you

:)

saw47, Jun 28, 2022

2. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 28, 2022
  3. MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Mp4 videos

No Audio For MP4 Video Files

Hi Bryan,

This error may occur if the MP4 file is corrupted. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Is there an error message displayed about audio when opening or playing MP4 video files?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Mp4 videos

1. Mp4 videos - Similar Threads - Mp4 videos

2. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  3. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  4. Problemi nella visualizzazione di video MP4 con codifica HVC su Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problemi nella visualizzazione di video MP4 con codifica HVC su Windows 10: Dopo aver acquistato il codec Microsoft per video HEVC, i video riprodotti continuano ad andare a scatti se aperti con Foto, VLC, Film e TV. Funzionano invece sullo stesso PC se aperti con Media Player Classic Home Cinema. Il problema si presenta anche quando importo il video...
  5. Problemi nella visualizzazione di video MP4 con codifica HVC su Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemi nella visualizzazione di video MP4 con codifica HVC su Windows 10: Dopo aver acquistato il codec Microsoft per video HEVC, i video riprodotti continuano ad andare a scatti se aperti con Foto, VLC, Film e TV. Funzionano invece sullo stesso PC se aperti con Media Player Classic Home Cinema. Il problema si presenta anche quando importo il video...
  6. Problemi nella visualizzazione di video MP4 con codifica HVC su Windows 10

7. HOW TO PLAY MP4 VIDEOS WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO PLAY MP4 VIDEOS WIN 11: Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-mp4-videos-win-11/46e95c9e-c21a-41be-a989-c3abc634fb13
  8. HOW TO PLAY MP4 VIDEOS WIN 11

HOW TO PLAY MP4 VIDEOS WIN 11: Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-mp4-videos-win-11/46e95c9e-c21a-41be-a989-c3abc634fb13
  9. Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?

Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?: For starters, I would like to introduce first the smart CCTV camera I use which is the Tapo TC70 from TP Link.I am using its feature to record continuously. I set the scheduled recording from 5:00PM-6:00PM then another at 9:00PM-10:00PM. When I viewed the metadata in Windows...
  10. Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?: For starters, I would like to introduce first the smart CCTV camera I use which is the Tapo TC70 from TP Link.I am using its feature to record continuously. I set the scheduled recording from 5:00PM-6:00PM then another at 9:00PM-10:00PM. When I viewed the metadata in Windows...