Windows 10: MP4

Discus and support MP4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know if there is any I can view mp4 that are forwarded to me via email without first having to download them onto my pc. I used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kylieah, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Kylieah Win User

MP4

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any I can view mp4 that are forwarded to me via email without first having to download them onto my pc. I used to be able to do this and somehow it changed.

Many thanks

kylie

:)

Kylieah, Feb 21, 2021

2. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool MP4 :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Feb 21, 2021
  3. USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Feb 21, 2021
  4. MP4

MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

MP4

1. MP4 - Similar Threads - MP4

2. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  3. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  4. How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?: I am using CaptureEngine video capture sample from:https://github.com/microsoftarchive/msdn-code-gallery-microsoft/tree/master/Official%20Windows%20Platform%20Sample/CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/%5BC%2B%2B%5D-CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/C%2B%2BThe...
  5. How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?

How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?: I am using CaptureEngine video capture sample from:https://github.com/microsoftarchive/msdn-code-gallery-microsoft/tree/master/Official%20Windows%20Platform%20Sample/CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/%5BC%2B%2B%5D-CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/C%2B%2BThe...
  6. How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cannot edit .mp4 metadata Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot edit .mp4 metadata Windows 10: Hello,I have downloaded several YouTube videos and I have them stored on an external hard drive. I would like to organize them a little better by editing their tags, genres, and ratings. However, when I go into the properties and edit these categories, I will get the pop-up...
  8. Cannot edit .mp4 metadata Windows 10

Cannot edit .mp4 metadata Windows 10: Hello,I have downloaded several YouTube videos and I have them stored on an external hard drive. I would like to organize them a little better by editing their tags, genres, and ratings. However, when I go into the properties and edit these categories, I will get the pop-up...
  9. Cannot edit .mp4 metadata Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Photos Legacy not importing *.mp4 just *.vpb

Photos Legacy not importing *.mp4 just *.vpb: Downloaded Photos Legacy as needed my old trusty Video Editor and hate Clipchamp. Made a video. Saved it default as *.mp4. Opened it on another PC to edit more but Video Editor will only import *.vpb ? What am I doing wrong ?? Can't for the life of me work it out....