Windows 10: "MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem

Discus and support "MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey there, As you can see "mpcmdrun.exe" file using 15gb data per month. I searched it it. Then they told me that is part of win defender. But how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HasanVersion, Feb 22, 2020.

1. "MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem

Hey there,

As you can see "mpcmdrun.exe" file using 15gb data per month. I searched it it. Then they told me that is part of win defender. But how could a defender app using 15gb data per month? It must be disabled because I am using third party AV Bitdefender total security then why this app working background and using my data?

Is it kind of virus that is spying me? I am so worried

This is the app in the location. And its signature looks original.

"MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem b59a92b4-dc20-4977-804c-0eb2d6f45602?upload=true.jpg

"MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem d42d331f-7ddd-4124-9815-01551e230322?upload=true.jpg

:)

HasanVersion, Feb 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 high system data usage

We appreciate the additional information. Windows update is one of the possible cause why the system data usage is high. If you prefer to disable automatic updates to avoid high data usage, follow the steps below:

• Type gpedit.msc in the search bar, then press Enter
      to open Local Group Policy Editor.
    • Browse the following path:
      • Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Update
    • Locate Configure Automatic Updates, then double-click it.
    • Check the Enabled option to enable the policy.
    • Under Options, change it to option 2 (Notify for download and notify for install).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Feb 22, 2020
  3. network internet data usage

Hi,

One possible reason why the network data usage isn't showing up may be due to a third party program causing it not to work properly. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using a third party app to monitor your internet usage?
    • Are you on a metered connection? To check, click this
      link
      and follow the steps.

We look forward to your response.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 22, 2020
  4. "MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem

MpCmdRun killing my internet connection after installing creators update

Hi Brian,

The MpCmdRun.exe is associated with the Windows Defender program and is located in
    C:\Program Files\Windows Defender. There are malicious programs that uses the same name so you won't suspect that it is malware. To check if this process is a malicious program, you can follow these steps:

• Right-click Start and select Task Manager.
    • Under the Process tab, locate the MpCmdRun.
    • Right-click MpCmdRun and select Open file location.

If the location is C:\Program Files\Windows Defender, then the system is safe and secure. If the location is elsewhere then we suggest that you run a virus and malware scan on your computer.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

"MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem

1. "MpcmdRun.exe" High Internet Data Usage Problem - Similar Threads - MpcmdRun exe High

2. Problem with my internet data usage not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my internet data usage not showing up: So recently i was wanting to check my wifi data usage but nothing shows. I cant get access to my wifi data usage it doesnt even show here is a picture of how it looks, also when i right click on the internet access on the bottom left and go to the network settings a cmd...
  3. High internet usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High internet usage: Hi, Hope everyone is doing well.I have been dealing with an issue lately related to my network connection. Everytime I boot up my pc and connect to my network the bandwidth is full. Something is using up way too much internet and it is really irritating as I use a metered...
  4. High Usage problems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Usage problems.: I'm having high usage problems on my Windows 10 pc's. The cpu and disk go up too almost 100% without running any apps. I moved to my laptop to try to find a fix but then I noticed it was happening on there too. What is happening?...
  5. "system" high data usage

"system" high data usage: Ok so from few days "system" is consuming all the internet data and i am not able to do anything . I tried finding some sollutions like turning off my update but still its doing this Some details I am on windows 10 pro My one drive is also disabled so it is also not...
  6. Internet Data Usage

Internet Data Usage: Hello I have a problem with my data usage calculation in settings the data usage says I used 13.20 GB here The problem is that when I try to see what app use that data, It nly show me like 3 GB of usage What is the problem here, please help OS build: 19042.782...
  7. System high data usage problems

System high data usage problems: My laptop is consuming so much data so i checked the data usage and and it shows my system is consuming so much data i turned on the meterd connection and paused all updates but the problem is not solved. Please help me Microsoft i have only 1gb of data. Can you help me??...
  8. Node's High Data Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Node's High Data Usage: Recently I've noticed a pretty big increase in data usage. So when I checked I saw that Node was using almost 50gigs. I know for a fact that I have not installed it. I don't even know how it's here in my laptop. When I tried to delete it I couldn't find Node Under 'Programs...
  9. High system data usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    High system data usage: I'm on a metered connection and my data often runs out sooner than expected. Every time I check the usage the 'system' consumes far more than any other app (Windows 10). The screenshot is from about an hour of connectivity and running gpedit.msc gives that error.[ATTACH]...
  10. Very High Data Usage

Very High Data Usage: Hello, I am using windows 10 for quite a long time. but recently when I opened the data usage in settings, it showed that the "system" used 10 GB f my data. Today, I connected my hotspot to my PC and within half an hour, my daily data limit was reached. Why the F... is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mpcmdrun.exe using internet

2. mpcmdrun high internet usage

3. what is MpCmdRun in data usage