Windows 10: MPEG-2 Video Extension

Discus and support MPEG-2 Video Extension in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im trying to install the appx package from microsoft store on a older w10 build 10.0.14393, but it seems like this build is not supported, and i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johsandb, Feb 29, 2020.

1. johsandb Win User

MPEG-2 Video Extension

Im trying to install the appx package from microsoft store on a older w10 build 10.0.14393, but it seems like this build is not supported, and i get this error when i run the package: hresult 0x80073cfd. Is there any other way to install this extension to support the w10 build 10.0.14393 or a MSI/Exe file of the extension that can be used instead?

:)

johsandb, Feb 29, 2020
  2. MSTEINH Win User

Download MPEG-2 Video Extension

Where can I download MPEG-2 Video Extension ?

MSTEINH, Feb 29, 2020
  3. MiguelChiappori, Feb 29, 2020
  4. jmfoxy Win User

MPEG-2 Video Extension

mpeg-2 video support for windows 10 media player

i want to play a dvd video that is mpeg-2 format. does media player on windows 10 support this format. if not where is there a free decoder for mpeg-2 video format?

jmfoxy, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

MPEG-2 Video Extension

1. MPEG-2 Video Extension - Similar Threads - MPEG Video Extension

2. MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters: Good day! So i recently downloaded a bunch of movies using IDM, but when i play the file, the video look fine - but the audio stutters, (i tried Windows Media Player, and VLC, the audio still stuttering) I downloaded 4 different movies, and they have the same problem (even...
  3. MPEG-2 Plugin for Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    MPEG-2 Plugin for Windows Media Player: How can I get windows media player to play MPEG-2 videos in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-2-plugin-for-windows-media-player/ac4c9a5e-fb5e-4ee6-96a4-6c931bc5611a
  4. Microsoft Photos & Mpeg-2 Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos & Mpeg-2 Files: Got a batch of files from A Sony Handycam and they are Mpeg-2 Files. Microsoft Photos will not let me import these giving me the following error [img] I have the MPEG-2 Extension from the MS store installed. Strangely, Microsoft Film & TV quite happily plays these files....
  5. 2 Extensions Worth Having!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Extensions Worth Having!: When it comes to Extensions for Edge, there are heaps of good ones, but, especially, want to mention (Read: recommend) these ⬇ 2, AdBlocker Ultimate and Mouse Gestures Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  6. video input 2

video input 2: first of all i need people replying to this post to stay on topic of what im asking!!!!! i need software that can enable usb or hdmi video input on a laptop. I HAVE ALL OF THE UPDATES DONT ASK ABOUT THAT!!!!! STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!...
  7. media player that supports mpeg-2 and m2ts codecs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    media player that supports mpeg-2 and m2ts codecs: Dear Sir, I have been searching a long time for a video player … Let me explain briefly. I have a Sony Entertainment program on my pc called PlayMemories home. I store a lot of home photos and videos on this storage. Quite nice. I used to make annual dvd’s for my...
  8. Downloading a website's video that hid the extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading a website's video that hid the extension: Greetings. Am trying to download a video off of a site that has managed to hide the extension of the video link. Any ideas on how I can bypass this to download it? It's a video about Food Trucks. Here is the link:...
  9. Download MPEG-2 Video Extension

Download MPEG-2 Video Extension: Where can I download MPEG-2 Video Extension ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/download-mpeg-2-video-extension/a9d76dfd-d717-4129-af33-700c48342410
  10. Playing an MPEG file

in Windows 10 Support
    Playing an MPEG file: I've been trying to view/play a MPEG video file, on 9926. All I get is the sound and no video. Am I missing something? Thanks, Harold 4334

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mpeg-2 video extension windows 10