Windows 10: MPEG-2 Video Extension

Discus and support MPEG-2 Video Extension in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im trying to install the appx package from microsoft store on a older w10 build 10.0.14393, but it seems like this build is not supported, and i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johsandb, Feb 29, 2020.

1. johsandb Win User

MPEG-2 Video Extension

Im trying to install the appx package from microsoft store on a older w10 build 10.0.14393, but it seems like this build is not supported, and i get this error when i run the package: hresult 0x80073cfd. Is there any other way to install this extension to support the w10 build 10.0.14393 or a MSI/Exe file of the extension that can be used instead?

:)

johsandb, Feb 29, 2020
  2. MSTEINH Win User

Download MPEG-2 Video Extension

Where can I download MPEG-2 Video Extension ?

MSTEINH, Feb 29, 2020
  3. MiguelChiappori, Feb 29, 2020
  4. jmfoxy Win User

MPEG-2 Video Extension

mpeg-2 video support for windows 10 media player

i want to play a dvd video that is mpeg-2 format. does media player on windows 10 support this format. if not where is there a free decoder for mpeg-2 video format?

jmfoxy, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

MPEG-2 Video Extension

1. MPEG-2 Video Extension - Similar Threads - MPEG Video Extension

2. mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio: Created an MP4 video file using the mpeg-1 layer 2 selection in Media Encoder but none of the windows players will play the audio, yet VLC does. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-1-layer-2-not-playing-audio/20342a60-d0da-42ec-966f-265e677198c0
  3. mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mpeg-1 layer 2 not playing audio: Created an MP4 video file using the mpeg-1 layer 2 selection in Media Encoder but none of the windows players will play the audio, yet VLC does. Help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-1-layer-2-not-playing-audio/20342a60-d0da-42ec-966f-265e677198c0
  4. MPEG - 2 codec OFFLINE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MPEG - 2 codec OFFLINE: Hello, How can I install the Microsoft MPEG-2 codec offline? Running Powershell Add-AppXPackage ... does not work with an air-gapped system. - And no, there is no way to get this system on a network, please don't provide networked option as a solution. Please provide...
  5. MPEG Codec 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    MPEG Codec 2: I am attempting to download this codec from the microsoft store but it gives me an error after it begins the download. There is plenty of space on the drive and it is the system drive. What else could be the issue?...
  6. MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters

MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters: Good day! So i recently downloaded a bunch of movies using IDM, but when i play the file, the video look fine - but the audio stutters, (i tried Windows Media Player, and VLC, the audio still stuttering) I downloaded 4 different movies, and they have the same problem (even...
  7. MPEG-2 Plugin for Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    MPEG-2 Plugin for Windows Media Player: How can I get windows media player to play MPEG-2 videos in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpeg-2-plugin-for-windows-media-player/ac4c9a5e-fb5e-4ee6-96a4-6c931bc5611a
  8. Microsoft Photos & Mpeg-2 Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos & Mpeg-2 Files: Got a batch of files from A Sony Handycam and they are Mpeg-2 Files. Microsoft Photos will not let me import these giving me the following error [img] I have the MPEG-2 Extension from the MS store installed. Strangely, Microsoft Film & TV quite happily plays these files....
  9. media player that supports mpeg-2 and m2ts codecs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    media player that supports mpeg-2 and m2ts codecs: Dear Sir, I have been searching a long time for a video player … Let me explain briefly. I have a Sony Entertainment program on my pc called PlayMemories home. I store a lot of home photos and videos on this storage. Quite nice. I used to make annual dvd’s for my...
  10. Download MPEG-2 Video Extension

Download MPEG-2 Video Extension: Where can I download MPEG-2 Video Extension ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/download-mpeg-2-video-extension/a9d76dfd-d717-4129-af33-700c48342410

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mpeg-2 video extension windows 10

2. mpeg2video extension free download