Windows 10: MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters

Discus and support MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day! So i recently downloaded a bunch of movies using IDM, but when i play the file, the video look fine - but the audio stutters, (i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jbelga, Feb 17, 2020.

1. jbelga Win User

MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters

Good day!

So i recently downloaded a bunch of movies using IDM, but when i play the file, the video look fine - but the audio stutters, (i tried Windows Media Player, and VLC, the audio still stuttering)

I downloaded 4 different movies, and they have the same problem (even though i don't know why, is it because of the internet or the decoder?)

Thank you for any response!

:)

jbelga, Feb 17, 2020
  2. jbelga Win User

Good day!

So i recently downloaded a bunch of movies using IDM, but when i play the file, the video look fine - but the audio stutters, (i tried Windows Media Player, and VLC, the audio still stuttering)

I downloaded 4 different movies, and they have the same problem (even though i don't know why, is it because of the internet or the decoder?)

Thank you for any response!

jbelga, Feb 24, 2020
  3. nacira Win User
    ts file mpeg

hello
    please you can help.
    I just want to clarify how ts file mpeg work !!
    I have an encrypted file and I want to find the code or even the type of encryption
    this file is a stream channel
    with 3 scrambled playload and private data 16 bytes
    its ts offline 1mn
    Or Is there a program could
    any solution
    thanks to all *Toast :toast:

nacira, Feb 24, 2020
  4. cutejoshi Win User

Playing video file with extension .ts

Hi Sher ,

Does Movies and tv app support .ts format??

Because when i saw list of supported formats by movies and tv app .ts format was listed there.

I'm also facing the problem while playing the .ts format video in movies and tv app.

cutejoshi, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. MPEG (.ts) Video File - Audio Stutters - Similar Threads - MPEG Video File

2. MPEG-TS file in preview pane of file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MPEG-TS file in preview pane of file explorer: I downloaded some mp 4 file but I could not get a duration of video. Moreover when I clicked on "properties" the detail section also did not give any info. I tried with Media Info which gave info that is really not a mp4 but mpeg-ts file. I just rename extension from mp4...
  3. Video and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  4. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  5. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  6. MPEG-2 Video Extension

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MPEG-2 Video Extension: Im trying to install the appx package from microsoft store on a older w10 build 10.0.14393, but it seems like this build is not supported, and i get this error when i run the package: hresult 0x80073cfd. Is there any other way to install this extension to support the w10...
  7. Win10 Audio and video stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  8. Download MPEG-2 Video Extension

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Download MPEG-2 Video Extension: Where can I download MPEG-2 Video Extension ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/download-mpeg-2-video-extension/a9d76dfd-d717-4129-af33-700c48342410
  9. TS Video File Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TS Video File Editor: Hi, Just wondering if anyone has used software to trim TS video files I have lots of files that are recordings from TV, I had them set to overrun incase the shows ran late, so I have about 10 mins at the end of the files I want to remove An recommendations that will...
  10. Playing an MPEG file

in Windows 10 Support
    Playing an MPEG file: I've been trying to view/play a MPEG video file, on 9926. All I get is the sound and no video. Am I missing something? Thanks, Harold 4334

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .ts video has audio sttures windows