Windows 10: MPOW-059 Not Pairing

Discus and support MPOW-059 Not Pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't pair my MPOW-059 with my laptop. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeyItzBabyGurl, Nov 5, 2018.

1. MPOW-059 Not Pairing

I can't pair my MPOW-059 with my laptop. Any suggestions?

:)

HeyItzBabyGurl, Nov 5, 2018
  2. RobMalW Win User

Bluetooth headset paired, but can't connect

I tried everything in the list...no luck.

Similar problem to first post - had to reinstall Windows 10, and MPOW bluetooth headphones that formerly worked are no longer working.

Same problem: pairs, briefly says "connected", then reverts to "paired" and cannot be induced to connect.

Deleted all the drivers, deleted the bluetooth dongle, etc. etc.. No change.

As with others, the headphones pair with my phone, so it must be a software issue.

RobMalW, Nov 5, 2018
  3. fibag21 Win User
    Mpow H2 Bluetooth headset not connecting

Hi,

I've recently bought a Mpow H2 bluetooth headset. Can pair and connect it without any problem with my Android tablet (old Asus TF101) and mobile phone (LG G4).

Winth W10 (1703), can pair it but cannot connect.

Tried with all possible toubleshooting on the web (BT services, repairing Windows Store, unpair-repair, ...)

Please, MS, come with a real solution.

MPOW-059 Not Pairing 3431e472-320f-46a0-9f3a-bbd26a207bb5.png

fibag21, Nov 5, 2018
  4. MPOW-059 Not Pairing

Kyocera DuraXV will not pair

Hi Bob,

Bluetooth lets users connect all kinds of wireless devices with a Windows 10 PC. Pairing issues may arise due to incompatible or incorrect device drivers, as well as improper configuration settings on your computer and Bluetooth setup. For us to properly
    point out what's causing it, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when attempting to pair your phone?
    • Have you checked if you can successfully pair another device on your Windows 10 computer?
    • How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you also checked for the latest drivers on your computer's manufacturer's website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. This built-in tool will allow you to diagnose and resolve concerns involving your hardware and devices. The steps are as follows:

• Type Troubleshooting using Windows Search.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View All under the Control Panel Home.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

MPOW-059 Not Pairing

1. MPOW-059 Not Pairing - Similar Threads - MPOW 059 Pairing

2. Mpow BH456A driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mpow BH456A driver issue: After a week to search for the issue i'm thinking to throw through the window this bluetooth adapter.I try to explain all at my best.A lot of time ago i created a clone of my windows 11 with already driver installed of this adapter to a newer m2 ssd and everything worked...
  3. Mpow BH456A driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mpow BH456A driver issue: After a week to search for the issue i'm thinking to throw through the window this bluetooth adapter.I try to explain all at my best.A lot of time ago i created a clone of my windows 11 with already driver installed of this adapter to a newer m2 ssd and everything worked...
  4. Mpow HC Microphone broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mpow HC Microphone broken: I bought the Mpow HC headset, and it has a mouse and controller The controller works perfectly, sound up, sound down, mute sound, but not the microphone There is a microphone attached to the headset, and it is supposed to work, but it doesn't. Does anyone know a solution...
  5. Headset Mpow CH65 not sourcing out audio

Headset Mpow CH65 not sourcing out audio: Using a headphone on my windows 10 system but strangely the audio isn't working alongside. It's showing paired and connected successfully also set as default audio device. Tried reinstalling and audio troubleshooting nothing works. On my smartphone it connects and works...
  6. Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle

Problems using an Mpow bluetooth 4.0Dongle: I have an Mpow bluetooth dongle connected via usb to my router.I am having problems,having downloaded via disk, the setup program.Firstly,it takes forever to connect to bluetooth,and when it does and I play music on my iroar speaker,I am experiencing crackle through the...
  7. New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi

New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi: I have a New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi. It's supposed to connect via a BT AC600 USB WiFi Bluetooth Adapter which is "Driver Free". The MPOW doesn't pair with the BT adapter and I can't find any way top make it pair as it's supposed to be automatic. My Samsung...
  8. MPOW HC5 Bluetoth headset with mic

MPOW HC5 Bluetoth headset with mic: Hi, I recently purchased the subject matter headphones and having trouble using them in Teams on my laptop. I have paired and selected them successfully through Teams setup but when I join a meeting everyone can hear me but I can't hear them. If I join the meeting in Teams...
  9. pairing

in Windows 10 Customization
    pairing: how do I sync my iPhone with my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing/441ca39d-281b-49d5-9516-988e40f88883
  10. MPOW H5 Bluetooth headphones not working

MPOW H5 Bluetooth headphones not working: I have tried nearly everything, including uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers, but nothing seems to be working. Bluetooth cannot connect to my device....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mpow 059 driver windows 10

2. mpow headset not pairing

3. computer cant see mpow 059

4. mpow bh231a pairing,
  5. mpow-059 pairing,
  6. mpow bluetooth headset not connecting,
  7. mpow not pairing,
  8. connect mpow 059 to pc,
  9. why cant i get my MPow M5 to connect,
  10. pairing mpow jars with laptop computer,
  11. mpow 059 not pairing,