Windows 10: Mpow HC Microphone broken

Discus and support Mpow HC Microphone broken in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought the Mpow HC headset, and it has a mouse and controller The controller works perfectly, sound up, sound down, mute sound, but not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anonymous_336, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Mpow HC Microphone broken

I bought the Mpow HC headset, and it has a mouse and controller

The controller works perfectly, sound up, sound down, mute sound, but not the microphone

There is a microphone attached to the headset, and it is supposed to work, but it doesn't.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

:)

Anonymous_336, Dec 5, 2020

2. MPOW Headset with microphone

Good morning,

I purchased a MPOW Wired USB Headset with microphone to enhance my learning with GermanPod101. I can hear perfectly through both earpieces, but when I speak into the microphone to mimic the speaker in the learning program, my voice is not registering as
    being heard by the program. I've checked to make sure the microphone is in the 'on' position, that MPOW is the default in sound settings, and that I'm speaking directly and loudly enough into the microphone.

What am I missing? Do I need to download drivers or change some other setting?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Al

AlanBeshears, Dec 5, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi

Did you reset the headset?

AndreTen, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Mpow HC Microphone broken

MPOW-059 Not Pairing

I can't pair my MPOW-059 with my laptop. Any suggestions?

HeyItzBabyGurl, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Mpow HC Microphone broken

1. Mpow HC Microphone broken - Similar Threads - Mpow Microphone broken

2. Microphone broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone broken: I have recently had an issue with my microphone. I play a lot of fortnite and I have wanted to use online chat but my microphone only works if it is close to my mouth and then it is still quiet. I have tried troubleshooting my microphone but it says it could not fix it. It...
  3. Microphone broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone broken: I have recently had an issue with my microphone. I play a lot of fortnite and I have wanted to use online chat but my microphone only works if it is close to my mouth and then it is still quiet. I have tried troubleshooting my microphone but it says it could not fix it. It...
  4. Microphone broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mpc-hc

Mpc-hc: Anyone been using MPC-HC ? > Releases . clsid2/mpc-hc . GitHub It has region free dvd playback feature and even play blu-ray movie. One of the best media player. 181328
  6. New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi

New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi: I have a New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi. It's supposed to connect via a BT AC600 USB WiFi Bluetooth Adapter which is "Driver Free". The MPOW doesn't pair with the BT adapter and I can't find any way top make it pair as it's supposed to be automatic. My Samsung...
  7. microphone playback broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone playback broken: I recently purchased a blue yeti nano, and out of the box it worked fine. The issue I am now having is the playback where I can hear a preview of audio the mic is picking up no longer occurs. The most common solution is to turn off the "listen" setting from the recording tab...
  8. Internal Microphone Broken?

Internal Microphone Broken?: So whenever I try to record my voice on my webcam, or I am in a call with my friends on my laptop, my voice is very low and distorted, almost like there is a low filter on my voice. Why is this happening? I also get an error every time I open my computer that says, "Flow...
  9. Microphone seem to be broken

Microphone seem to be broken: This started yesterday, but my microphone suddenly stopped working. When I listen to the device, it's just constant white noise. I have no idea how to fix this. If I disable or mute the microphone, and I turn up the microphone volume on the speakers, I still hear white noise,...
  10. MPOW-059 Not Pairing

MPOW-059 Not Pairing: I can't pair my MPOW-059 with my laptop. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpow-059-not-pairing/6ccb85b8-fec1-4167-a1e3-c5e69c597590