Windows 10: MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903

Discus and support MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, We have 2 identical laptops with only difference being that 1 hasn't updated to the 1903 version and the other has. That being said the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by normanwinter, Oct 5, 2019.

1. MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903

Hello, We have 2 identical laptops with only difference being that 1 hasn't updated to the 1903 version and the other has. That being said the laptop with version 1903 the Bluetooth headset has stopped working. We have uninstalled, re-installed, updated Bluetooth driver, and still nothing. The other laptop the headset works fine. We originally thought that it was the headset and the manufacture sent us a new headset, it worked for 1 day and then stopped. Again like I said it works with the 1 laptop and not the other. Now the kicker is that if we use the wire and connect to the laptop the sound will go through so I know it isn't the actual headset. I tried to do what was said about going to previous version of Windows but the system says it has been more than 10 days. The system pairs with computer and in the settings you see that it is paired but no sound unless you are hardwired. What is the point to have Bluetooth wireless headset if you have to be connected. Is there any update coming out soon to fix this issue as I can see that multiple people are having the same issue?

:)

normanwinter, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Ghostek SoDrop Headset not working

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if your Bluetooth headset is working as it should. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 5, 2019
  4. mvtrinh Win User

MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903

Windows 10 version 1903 wireless not working

I recently updated my computer via windows update, my touch screen stopped working, in an attempt to fix it I installed Windows 10 version 1903. After this installation my wireless driver stopped working and wouldn't connect to my WiFi. The touch screen
    worked again though lol.

I try to roll back the driver, nothing to roll back. I try downloading the latest driver, doesn't work. Ultimately, I gave up and rolled back windows to version 1803 and currently my WiFi works again, touch screen doesn't work. My wireless adapter is Wireless
    AC-9560, current driver is version 20.70..0.5.

If anyone has a method for which to upgrade to windows 10 version 1903 so I can regain touch screen capabilities whilst simultaneously preserving WiFi, that would be incredible. To my knowledge no prior documentation of this specific malfunction exists,
    though I do note that I have seen numerous threads outlining other people with Wireless AC-9560 adapters who suffer similar problems. Though the solutions suggested on those threads do not seem to fix my specific problem.

TL;DR - Wireless AC-9560 on new Acer Swift 5 unable to connect to internet after updating to Windows 10 version 1903, no prior documentation of this specific problem on this specific laptop model, looking for solutions.

mvtrinh, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903

1. MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless Headset not working after latest update Windows 10 version 1903 - Similar Threads - MPOWH20 Bluetooth Wireless

2. After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible: After the latest update of W10, and the "new" teams app, it is impossible to get sound in my JBL bluetooth headset. Never had any, any issues before with the old teams app and previous updates of W10. The headset works just as it should with my phone. I assume the issue lies...
  3. Windows 10 version 1903 wont update to the latest version!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1903 wont update to the latest version!: Hello, i been stuck at windows version 1903 OS build 18362.1256 for two years already. i have tried all sorts of solutions youtube has to offer but i am still unable to update it, the common errors it gives me inlucdes :::Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 - Error...
  4. My Bluetooth is not working after the latest Windows 10 Update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth is not working after the latest Windows 10 Update.: Recently, I updated my Laptop to the latest Windows 10 version 21h1. I found out my Bluetooth option is not available I install the latest Bluetooth driver from the Intel website. Go to device manager install the Bluetooth restart my Laptop. In the rebooting process my laptop...
  5. Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093

Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093: Greetings Microsoft Community, I'm here asking for assistance after trying a bunch of troubleshoots in order to fix Bluetooth that was ruined by windows update for around two days. Bluetooth is shown in the action Center But that button literally does nothing, not...
  6. Windows 10 version 1903 wireless does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 version 1903 wireless does not work: I recently updated my computer through the Windows update. After this installation, my wireless controller stopped working and did not connect to my WiFi. Thank you, Michael...
  7. Windows 10 version 1903 wireless not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 version 1903 wireless not working: I recently updated my computer via windows update, my touch screen stopped working, in an attempt to fix it I installed Windows 10 version 1903. After this installation my wireless driver stopped working and wouldn't connect to my WiFi. The touch screen worked again though...
  8. Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903): We have found two temporary solutions to the problem: 1. Turn off Quick Start; 2. Or restart once immediately after each power on; After doing so, Night Light function going well until shutdown. I hope Microsoft can solve this problem fundamentally as soon as...
  9. Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903: I have found out that after the update having problem sign in then need to change password two times still not able, last turn off the pc and on again then able to open window 10 using 6 digit pin code. Window 10 normal start up. As go through the app under photos and video...
  10. Wireless mouse not working after latest windows 10 update

Wireless mouse not working after latest windows 10 update: After updated the latest widows 10 update, the wireless mouse stops working. Then I asked for help with online chatting with Microsoft. They tried remotely fixing problem updating drive, mouse devise, something to do with intel, USB,,etc. Wired mouse is working, changed...