Windows 10: MPTelemetry Problem

Discus and support MPTelemetry Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TMonson, May 21, 2019.

1. TMonson Win User

MPTelemetry Problem

Hello,

My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date. Any tips on fixing?

Thanks!

Fault bucket 1745305620615307501, type 5
    Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: Windows Defender Antivirus (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)
    P2: 4.18.1904.1
    P3: TimeOut
    P4: 1.1.15900.4
    P5: fixed
    P6: 4 / 2049+
    P7: 15 / not boot
    P8:
    P9:
    P10:

Attached files:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3890.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_Windows Defender_89f5ac964c39e4dcf6d1fdc35b2a91e8afab9ecd_00000000_0b3782f0

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: 451e4861-912b-4fd2-aec2-a14413e7a1fe
    Report Status: 268435456
    Hashed bucket: b19220d7b66d51b9383892370544a0ed

:)

TMonson, May 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 21, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 21, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

MPTelemetry Problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, May 21, 2019
Thema:

MPTelemetry Problem

1. MPTelemetry Problem - Similar Threads - MPTelemetry Problem

2. Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time windows 10 updates I get problems: I asked a question yesterday, why windows updates cause me to lose wifi connection and now also, Word has layout problems since latest update session. I had a response from JWilliams786, asking for more information. I responded with." Hi Julian, my wifi card driver is up to...
  3. Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem: Since building my PC back in February, I have been getting random BSODs which for the life of me I can't figure out. I've tried all the usual stuff (upgrade firmwars, drivers, memtests, you name it) but still can't get to the bottom of it. I even had my RAM replaced (as I...
  4. Problem with archiving emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with archiving emails: I want toarchive emails from gmail address and try to use mailstore home version.12. However, I will get ssl error, and mailstore requires to switch off content filtering. I use Windows 10 and am running AVG...
  5. Write to HDD problem

Write to HDD problem: I use LastPass. Now receive a message at boot "cannot write to Location:\locallow\lang". Tried recommended solution. No positive result. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/write-to-hdd-problem/4d6d8e85-4427-42fe-9035-6383564334c4
  6. install problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install problems: when I purchased win 10 from you a few days ago I opted to save my apps and files but a few days later when I was using the flight sim I noticed that some of the weather systems were not loading into the flightsim so I reset windows but in doing this for some reason I lost my...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Boot Problem: Hello. I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 from version 1809. I updated it without any USB devices plugged just in case. Afterwords, I had no problems. My computer would boot normally with USB devices plugged in for about one week. However, yesterday I began to run...
  8. problem filtering out login events in security log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem filtering out login events in security log: Would like to see if there are any remote logins on my system. I brought up the security log but there are so many logins it is not possible to spot anything unusual. I assume the majority of login are something internal to windows and I would like to filter those out if...
  9. windows network icon problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows network icon problem: an icon in the System tray is indicating you don't have Internet Access but in fact if i load a Browser and go to Google, i can get to Google I have reinstalled Realtek driver 2 times but same happenes...
  10. Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem

Windows 10 crash: MPTelemetry Problem: Hello, My computer crashes at seemingly random times. All hardware operating within range. Fresh re-install of windows. All security is up to date. Any tips on fixing? Thanks! Fault bucket 1745305620615307501, type 5 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab...