Windows 10: Mr

Discus and support Mr in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's the question? If you're talking about updating the firmware for your 360, MS handles that. I don't know of an outside source for firmware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Plankton, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Plankton Win User

Mr

What's the question?

If you're talking about updating the firmware for your 360, MS handles that. I don't know of an outside source for firmware updates.

:)

Plankton, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Clintlgm Win User

MR Media Creation Tool Question

I would say yes, MR is on top of there software. Your not booting to 1903 anyway your booting to Win PE and I'm sure that MR is suggesting the latest version. If you follow there advise after creating your Recovery USB you should test it to insure that it boots into MR in Windows PE, It does then it will work. Remember your only dealing with Image files or Cloning disk to disk.

Clintlgm, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Kbird Win User
    Back to Windows 8 by mistake

It sounds like you made the MR Rescue CD ...good... but you never actually made the Image for the Rescue USB to use to Restore the system unfortunately. You Skipped some steps on that list perhaps ?

KB

Kbird, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Mr

Laptop not booting to Windows 10 after new battery installed.

Hi Mr Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to contact your manufacturer regarding the battery issue. As of now you can power drain your laptop and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Disconnect the AC Adapter.

• Remove the Battery.

• Hold the Power button down for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

• Reconnect the AC adapter.

• Turn on the laptop power.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Mr