Windows 10: MR7 free (W10 20H2) - index verification failed

Discus and support MR7 free (W10 20H2) - index verification failed in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Ive been using Macrium Reflect 7 (free) for couple months with zero problems until yesterday. Feb 25 MR7 FULL image (3 partitions); no error or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by T J, Feb 27, 2021.

1. T J
    T J Win User

MR7 free (W10 20H2) - index verification failed

Ive been using Macrium Reflect 7 (free) for couple months with zero problems until yesterday.
    Feb 25 MR7 FULL image (3 partitions); no error or failure. [2012 Dell only has 3 partitions; never altered]
    Feb 26 MR7 FULL image (3 partitions); index verification failed. Second attempt had same result.

I've used Norton Ghost 15 for 8-years; so AFTER MR7 problem; used my G15 boot CD to make a FULL image (same 3 partitions), and to Verify recovery point after creation. G15 had no error or failure.

Is there a method to correct MR7 index verification failed problem? The only difference between Feb 25 & 26 >> 2021-02 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 20H2 for x64 (KB4601554) was successfully installed on Feb 26 [prior to Feb 26 MR7 'Backup aborted'].

My Passport Ultra - 1000GB, USB3. My Passport was not disconnected between MR7 'Backup Aborted' and 'G15 image with verify'. The 2 MR7 Full 'backup aborted' images on Feb 26 were started at 17:10:12 and 18:50:14. G15 Full image was few hours later around midnight. Thanks for any suggestions.

MR7 free (W10 20H2) - index verification failed [​IMG]

:)

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Windows 10 Indexing fails to open

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Search Indexing is not working for you. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

I would suggest you to check if the Windows Search service is running properly. To do this, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Look for Windows Search service in the list, and double click on it.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup Type.
    5. Click on Start and OK.
    6. Follow the steps 3 to 5 for Background Task Infrastructure and RPC service.

You can also try an alternate method to access indexing options. Press
    Windows logo key + R
    , type control.exe srchadmin.dll and click on
    OK. Let us know if you are able to access the indexing options.

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. MR7 free (W10 20H2) - index verification failed - Similar Threads - MR7 free W10

2. 20H2 failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 failed: Split from this thread.My update to 20H2 has failed multiple times and now I get the 'end of life' message. How do I attach the logs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-failed/3ac09ee4-cbd5-47be-9028-902876aba709
  3. W10 update from 1803 to 20H2 fails

W10 update from 1803 to 20H2 fails: I have tried all the measures described in the various topics and cannot get the upgrade to work The last attempt was via ISO downloaded from MS. Final option option is to wipe and reinstall but I'd like a solution if possible I have the required logs Full install failed...
  4. Upgrade To W10....For Free

Upgrade To W10....For Free: It may be a dumb question, but I have recently read that you can still upgrade from W7 to W10, for FREE?.....is this correct, despite the free upgrade supposedly ending about four years ago......I have an old laptop that was last used about TEN years ago, and am trying to...
  5. Upgrade To W10....For Free

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade To W10....For Free: It may be a dumb question, but I have recently read that you can still upgrade from W7 to W10, for FREE?.....is this correct, despite the free upgrade supposedly ending about four years ago......I have an old laptop that was last used about TEN years ago, and am trying to...
  6. FREE VPN for W10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FREE VPN for W10?: I am just starting to give some thought to using a VPN with my main browser, Edge. I realise free ones will have various limitations but want to try some first, a promising looking example being WINDSCRIBE. I have tried ChrisPC VPN but without success (it is a sort of...
  7. Indexing problem 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Indexing problem 20H2: This is the 2nd pc that I have posted indexing. Used sfc /scannow ,rebuild . Mess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-problem-20h2/3011f64c-e2f5-41d1-85c1-f9c6f56187d6
  8. Trust Verification Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trust Verification Failed: I keep getting Window updates and for some reason I keep getting "Trust Verification Failed" What is it and how do I resolve issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trust-verification-failed/d1d82ee8-7a12-460b-b7cb-bc234ab31684
  9. MR7 Backups and Images

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR7 Backups and Images: In MR7 what's the difference between the terms "backup" (create a backup) and "imaging" (create an image)? Seems like they point to the same process of creating an image (or images) for the purpose of backing up. *sarc 142876
  10. Free W10 upgrade

Free W10 upgrade: Like I mentioned earlier my Acer I did an upgrade a bit over two weeks ago and the upgrade worked using my 7Starter keys and was upgraded to Home and I'm not talking out of my @$$. I didn't like how much slower it was when it was appified so I ripped it out by the roots and...