Windows 10: MRI PE

Discus and support MRI PE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My new laptop was recently repaired at a big box store as I had dropped it shortly after purchase and it failed the drop test. After I boot up I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mickcar, Oct 28, 2018.

1. mickcar Win User

MRI PE

My new laptop was recently repaired at a big box store as I had dropped it shortly after purchase and it failed the drop test. After I boot up I receive this message and unsure what it means. My laptop is a HP Envy and running Windows 10 Home / 64 bit. Thank you.

Would you like to revert the MRI PE changes made to the administrator account and log off?

----> my options are, "Yes, I'm done" or "No, not yet".

What does this mean so I can decide which option to enter?

Thanks.

:)

mickcar, Oct 28, 2018

2. Install Driver on Windows PE Environment

Hi,

We are trying to install kernel-mode driver to Windows PE, but not able to do so.

We checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Given below are the details of the issue:

Driver Details: SCSIAdapter class filter driver. (SdFilter)

Steps followed:

• Used DISM to edit the Windows PE image offline. (Inset image below)

MRI PE 9b0b98a6-84db-4a3f-be54-b5725e2fb121.png

• Manually added the Driver details to the registry. The registry change is visible after reboot
      (inset image below)

MRI PE 2c3da2e1-8ef6-4e68-9ba2-c69d1a6add0d.png

• Manually added Service (ServicesActive database) to offline image. The registry change is visible after reboot (inset image below)

MRI PE 8130ca1d-e8b0-40b3-8d39-1b5ba1099c6b.png

But we checked using DevManView tool to check driver in windows PE. But we didn't see the Device object created.

We suspect that the Driver Service didn't start.

Can someone please guide how can we add the driver to the Windows PE environment.

PS: The given filter driver is test signed. So, we suspect that later we will face test signed issue but that will be our second step to debug. Right now, not able to get through the first step.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakendra

rakendrathapa, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Psyclone Win User
    X800 Pro VIVO to XT PE Bios Mod

I have a question. I have an x850 pro VIVO that I want to flash to a PE version. In the original post, in the steps listed to perform the flash, it says to download and use the NON PE bios if you are flashing an x850 pro and a x800 PE bios if you are flashing an x800 pro.

I want to be clear before I do this that, you are in fact supposed to use the regular NON PE bios for the x850. I am just making sure that they are in fact different procedures for the x800 vs the x850, I don't want to mess up and hose my card.

Psyclone, Oct 28, 2018
  4. HawkerB Win User

MRI PE

Discs with x-ray images, MRI's, CAT scans will not open

Hi,

I can not get my discs with x-ray images, MRI's, CAT scans to open on my computer. I tried using the information previously posted here about this problem but when I go to open the page that is suggested it tells me that the file can not be found. Is there
    somewhere else I can go to get help opening these discs?

HawkerB, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

MRI PE

1. MRI PE - Similar Threads - MRI

2. how to remove screen mri disabled after geek squad cleared all issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove screen mri disabled after geek squad cleared all issues: Asked Geek Squad to clean up and defrag Windows 10 including mri disabled notification. Spoke with the GS tech person when finished and all issues are resolved. Can't get the mri disabled screen off when opening computer....
  3. mri scan disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mri scan disc: mri scan disc will not open message tells me i need java 1.6 were would i get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mri-scan-disc/6f75c788-a6be-42c3-a85a-7013ce3579ea"
  4. why wont MRI disk play in any Media device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why wont MRI disk play in any Media device: Hi I cant get MRI disk to play I saw it play so it media player says it's empty disk what 's up with windows 19 issues here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-mri-disk-play-in-any-media-device/bc6789dc-eb38-418f-8ab2-9971d55faa0c
  5. MRI Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MRI Viewing Problem: I bought a DVD copy of my recent MRI from the hospital the procedure was done at. It loads and downloads the files but then it opens automatically and only shows the first image. There is no way to go to the next image. All the controls on the first image work but i have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MRI PE Mode

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. revert the MRI PE changes

4. revert mri pe changes,
  5. software like mri pe