Windows 10: mri scan disc

Discus and support mri scan disc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; mri scan disc will not open message tells me i need java 1.6 were would i get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rosebeattie, May 10, 2019.

1. mri scan disc

mri scan disc will not open message tells me i need java 1.6 were would i get this

:)

rosebeattie, May 10, 2019
  2. HawkerB Win User

Discs with x-ray images, MRI's, CAT scans will not open

Hi,

I can not get my discs with x-ray images, MRI's, CAT scans to open on my computer. I tried using the information previously posted here about this problem but when I go to open the page that is suggested it tells me that the file can not be found. Is there
    somewhere else I can go to get help opening these discs?

HawkerB, May 10, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Discs with x-ray images, MRI's, CAT scans will not open

The disk will usually contain a viewer, open the CD using Windows Explorer and see if there is some viewing program listed. You should easily be able to distinguish programs (applications) from the MRI/CT images themselves.

If there is no viewing application on the CD, you can either Google using the file extension of the image files or see if one of the applications here works for you:
    http://www.idoimaging.com/finder

http://dicom.nema.org/documents/Displaying-Medi...

Time Lady, May 10, 2019
  4. mri scan disc

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 10, 2019
Thema:

mri scan disc

1. mri scan disc - Similar Threads - mri scan disc

2. Scan and repair disc utility fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scan and repair disc utility fails: Hi, After the computer was put to sleep the C drive has gotten some error. Windows prompts me to restart the computer to be able to repair the drive. The problem is that after the countdown for me to be able to press a key to skip the disc checking it fails and the countdown...
  3. Scanning and reparing disc at every startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and reparing disc at every startup: After few months after buing new laptop lenovo Y540, it started reparing disc every time i start my computer. I have already scaned it several times to find any viruses and disabled fast start up i found somewhere that it can help. It continues to do it every time for about...
  4. Windows 10 - Scanning and Repairing Disc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Scanning and Repairing Disc: Hi, Since yesterday upon boot up, my laptop has been doing a disc check, saying that it is scanning and repairing disc, in my case Disc Drive C:. I would like to know the cause of this and why it is happening. It did not do any of the mentioned procedures before. If there...
  5. scan disc on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    scan disc on windows 10: How can I make it run faster. Using Scan and Repair option . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-disc-on-windows-10/f999e1fd-12d7-49b7-a4f1-ef285048853d
  6. Scan disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan disc: I cannot find a place on my computer to insert a microscan disc; can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-disc/6d35c91d-19b9-4ca0-8056-e8b28b877109
  7. why wont MRI disk play in any Media device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why wont MRI disk play in any Media device: Hi I cant get MRI disk to play I saw it play so it media player says it's empty disk what 's up with windows 19 issues here ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-mri-disk-play-in-any-media-device/bc6789dc-eb38-418f-8ab2-9971d55faa0c
  8. MRI Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MRI Viewing Problem: I bought a DVD copy of my recent MRI from the hospital the procedure was done at. It loads and downloads the files but then it opens automatically and only shows the first image. There is no way to go to the next image. All the controls on the first image work but i have...
  9. MRI PE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MRI PE: My new laptop was recently repaired at a big box store as I had dropped it shortly after purchase and it failed the drop test. After I boot up I receive this message and unsure what it means. My laptop is a HP Envy and running Windows 10 Home / 64 bit. Thank you. Would...
  10. Files scanned to 4.7GB DVD disappeared from disc

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Files scanned to 4.7GB DVD disappeared from disc: Hi Guys I scanned documents directly on to a DVD. I viewed the files on the DVD to look at a file, everything was fine at that point. Then I viewed the files again a second time, they had gone. The 'files waiting to be burnt' or similar message came up, but ignored it;...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. software to open xray images

2. what is the file called in windows for an mri disc