Windows 10: MS 10 Paint app

Discus and support MS 10 Paint app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any good video's of how to edit screen shots or photos in MS Paint ? Thank you all ! 149880 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oscar Hotel, Feb 4, 2020.

1. MS 10 Paint app

Are there any good video's of how to edit screen shots or photos in MS Paint ?

Thank you all !

:)

Oscar Hotel, Feb 4, 2020

2. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Feb 4, 2020
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 4, 2020
  4. MS 10 Paint app

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

MS 10 Paint app

1. MS 10 Paint app - Similar Threads - Paint app

2. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  3. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  4. PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP: I opened a saved image with Paint and resized it to be larger. I saved the image. But when I try to print it within the Paint app, my image prints out very large. My image in Paint is 3.5" x 3.5". When I print it from within Paint, it prints out at about 7" x 7". How do I get...
  5. PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP

PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP: I opened a saved image with Paint and resized it to be larger. I saved the image. But when I try to print it within the Paint app, my image prints out very large. My image in Paint is 3.5" x 3.5". When I print it from within Paint, it prints out at about 7" x 7". How do I get...
  6. Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening: I've wasted many hours googling for a Windows 11 problem which presented itself in the following form:Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE appearing when trying to update appsCouldn't open Notepad, Paint, Calculator and other basic Windows appsIn the Start Menu some Windows apps...
  7. Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening

Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening: I've wasted many hours googling for a Windows 11 problem which presented itself in the following form:Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE appearing when trying to update appsCouldn't open Notepad, Paint, Calculator and other basic Windows appsIn the Start Menu some Windows apps...
  8. Notepad, Paint, and Terminal cannot start the second time unless reset the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad, Paint, and Terminal cannot start the second time unless reset the app: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and found the new Notepad and Paint app amazing. These apps started successfully the first time after installation, but then they could not be opened the second time saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"....
  9. Notepad, Paint, and Terminal cannot start the second time unless reset the app

Notepad, Paint, and Terminal cannot start the second time unless reset the app: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and found the new Notepad and Paint app amazing. These apps started successfully the first time after installation, but then they could not be opened the second time saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"....
  10. Notepad and Paint cannot start the second time unless reset the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad and Paint cannot start the second time unless reset the app: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and found the new Notepad and Paint app amazing. These apps started successfully the first time after installation, but then they could not be opened the second time saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"....