Windows 10: MS 10

Discus and support MS 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased MS 10 for my desk top, do I need to purchase again for my lap top?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by henreyquinonez, Sep 24, 2020.

1. MS 10

Purchased MS 10 for my desk top, do I need to purchase again for my lap top?

:)

henreyquinonez, Sep 24, 2020
  2. LL-1023 Win User

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 24, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

MS 10

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

MS 10