Windows 10: MS 850 Keyboard and Mouse

Discus and support MS 850 Keyboard and Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just purchased a new MS 850 keyboard and mouse to replace my old one. How do I get a notification pop-up/light to tell me when the CAPS LOCK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Minime7, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Minime7 Win User

MS 850 Keyboard and Mouse

I have just purchased a new MS 850 keyboard and mouse to replace my old one. How do I get a notification pop-up/light to tell me when the CAPS LOCK key is on or off? I do not want a sound, just a pop up please. My old one had a pop up in the bottom right hand corner. Thanks

:)

Minime7, Jan 13, 2021

2. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Hello,

My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken.

Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future.

Thanks,

ZAFAR SIDDIQI, Jan 13, 2021
  3. jlccsi Win User
    Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850

I have a MS keyboard 850 and wish to add a MS mouse using just one dongle. Can I purchased a Wireless MS Mouse 1000, or a different MS mouse, and pair it to the keyboard dongle?

jlccsi, Jan 13, 2021
  4. jlccsi Win User

Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850

The Desktop 850 comes with a mouse. The Keyboard 850 does not.

I was hoping I could add a mouse, similar to Logitech's Unifying Receiver.

jlccsi, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. MS 850 Keyboard and Mouse - Similar Threads - 850 Keyboard Mouse

2. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  3. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  4. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

Microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. wouldn't be any problems?...
  6. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850: Hello, My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken. Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future. Thanks, Zafar Siddiqi...
  7. 850 Keyboard and Mouse - Malfunctioned Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    850 Keyboard and Mouse - Malfunctioned Error: I'm getting an error whenever I plug in the 850 receiver into my laptop that says it malfunctioned and to try it again. Neither the mouse and keyboard respond when receiver is plugged in. Is it even possible to replace the receiver?...
  8. Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850

Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850: I have a MS keyboard 850 and wish to add a MS mouse using just one dongle. Can I purchased a Wireless MS Mouse 1000, or a different MS mouse, and pair it to the keyboard dongle?...
  9. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000: Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-850-and-wireless-mouse-1000/5a776a29-f0b4-4aae-a24e-b7ff83f2e0ed
  10. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. I have a Surface Pro 3 and you would think that both being microsoft products there...