Windows 10: MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.

Discus and support MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS Access 2016 uses several tables. I spend a lot of time developing relationships for most queries, form, and reports. Is it possible these old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos Ganus, May 14, 2019.

1. MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.

MS Access 2016 uses several tables. I spend a lot of time developing relationships for most queries, form, and reports. Is it possible these old relationship can be saved and reused. It seems that every query, form, or report relationship be saved and reused each time the respective object is executed. Perhaps this capability exist in Access 2016 and I am unaware of it. I need some advice and/or guidance regarding this. Thanks Carl

:)

Carlos Ganus, May 14, 2019

2. Overlap Table Design on Paragraph Between Two Tables

I am using Microsoft Word 2016 on Windows 10.
    I have thesis document which contains many tables on it.
    There's paragraph between two table. But when I print the document, the paragraph has background as the table design. See the picture for clearly what I mean.

pdf:<br>

MS Access 2016  Saving Relational table designs. halFd.jpg

word:<br>

MS Access 2016  Saving Relational table designs. z07Jf.png

Ulil Albab Rabbani, May 14, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Word 2016 crashes on save/save as

When I do a save as or save, MS Word 2016, Version 1704 Build 8067.2157 becomes non responsive. No matter what the destination is, usually documents, it just crashes. Task manager to get out of it. Searched for problem on the internet, tried most if not all of the suggestions same result. Tried the Office repair, same problem. Appreciate any suggestions.

UPDATE: Now all programs in office have the same "save to" crash.*Sleepy

meebers, May 14, 2019
  4. MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.

Help with junction table design

I have a database with names, addresses and member associations.

Table1:

PK

FirstName

LastName

Table2:

PK

Address

City

State

ZipCode

With these two tables, I need to connect either one or two names with one or more addresses.

I also need to be able to be able to assign associations to one or both of the names at each address. One name can have more than one association while the other may or may not have any association assigned.

I think I need a junction table to relate two names and one or more addresses but I'm not quite sure how.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Dreczko (ericD), May 14, 2019
Thema:

MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.

1. MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs. - Similar Threads - Access 2016 Saving

2. Designer related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  3. Designer related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  4. Working with tables in MS Word.

Working with tables in MS Word.: I was going to create a doc file with tables and ultimately output a webpage. But getting the table to the dimensions I want is tricky or impossible. By default it looks like the table's width is about 1/3 of the page. I managed to center the table in the page. But when I...
  5. Ms access related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms access related: Can you tell me why ms access latest version is not pre installed I'm my hp victus laptop. But other things like ms Word excel power point 2021 is installed. Please reply....
  6. Ms access related

Ms access related: Can you tell me why ms access latest version is not pre installed I'm my hp victus laptop. But other things like ms Word excel power point 2021 is installed. Please reply....
  7. MS Access 2016 annoying problem!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Access 2016 annoying problem!!: MS Access 2016 wont open from file location, quick access or program list. There seems to be no reaction,no egg timers and nothing in Task Manager to show a process so i can end the task. I can only open my database file if it is the first action after logging in. If i do...
  8. Pivot table view in Access 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pivot table view in Access 2016: Can anybody help me with the alternatives for Pivot table in MS Access 2016?? Also , help me with the links for the implementation of the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/b5405341-2073-4673-b13a-25000a46d2a6
  9. Pivot table view in Access 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pivot table view in Access 2016: Hi As I read an article on pivot table in MS Access 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2016-access/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/4f48eec8-2f47-4627-85b6-6f9727974f22?page=2 Can anybody confirm , if pivot tables are actually not supported in...
  10. MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships

MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships: MS Access 2016...…...I am confused regarding the saving of relationships. I spend a lot of time defining new relationships which seems to disappear when a new one is defined and saved. My database involves several tables that must be related and have different...