Windows 10: MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships

Discus and support MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS Access 2016...…...I am confused regarding the saving of relationships. I spend a lot of time defining new relationships which seems to disappear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos Ganus, May 14, 2019.

1. MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships

MS Access 2016...…...I am confused regarding the saving of relationships. I spend a lot of time defining new relationships which seems to disappear when a new one is defined and saved. My database involves several tables that must be related and have different relationships. My question is how do I save a relationship that is only deleted when I wish. That probably means that each query, form and report must be able to save the related relationship and be recallable when the object is executed. Perhaps this is already a part of the Access 2016 design and I haven't read or otherwise become knowledge of the feature. Can some one offer guidance on this issue. Thanks! Carl

:)

Carlos Ganus, May 14, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Word 2016 crashes on save/save as

When I do a save as or save, MS Word 2016, Version 1704 Build 8067.2157 becomes non responsive. No matter what the destination is, usually documents, it just crashes. Task manager to get out of it. Searched for problem on the internet, tried most if not all of the suggestions same result. Tried the Office repair, same problem. Appreciate any suggestions.

UPDATE: Now all programs in office have the same "save to" crash.*Sleepy

meebers, May 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Source: New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 - Office Blogs

Brink, May 14, 2019
  4. MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships

to add "ms access" in open with list when I right click on an

Hi Moideen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to add MS Access in 'Open with' menu in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on .mdb file, select
    Open with
    click on Choose another app.

2. Look for MS Access from the list, if found, select it and click on
    OK.

3. If not, navigate to More apps > Look for another app on This PC
    and select the MS Access from the list.

4. Then on you can find MS Access default, on Open with
    list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 14, 2019
Thema:

MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships

1. MS Access 2016 Saving Relationships - Similar Threads - Access 2016 Saving

2. what is relationship of MS PIN to account and/or device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is relationship of MS PIN to account and/or device: Long story, please bear with me. About 3 years ago I bought a new laptop from dell, with Win 10. As part of the initial setup it asked me for a PIN. This was a new thing, compared to all of my previous machines, dating back to Win 3 and working through Win 7. So, I entered a...
  3. what is relationship of MS PIN to account and/or device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is relationship of MS PIN to account and/or device: Long story, please bear with me. About 3 years ago I bought a new laptop from dell, with Win 10. As part of the initial setup it asked me for a PIN. This was a new thing, compared to all of my previous machines, dating back to Win 3 and working through Win 7. So, I entered a...
  4. what is relationship of MS PIN to account and/or device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trust Relationship

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trust Relationship: I have an HP computer running Windows 10 2004 and it is in a domain environment. The server is a 2003- yes I am aware that it is old and outdated- this computer has a trust relationship issue. When a teacher tries to login using their own account they will choose OTHER...
  6. MS Access 2016 annoying problem!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Access 2016 annoying problem!!: MS Access 2016 wont open from file location, quick access or program list. There seems to be no reaction,no egg timers and nothing in Task Manager to show a process so i can end the task. I can only open my database file if it is the first action after logging in. If i do...
  7. MS Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2016: Where can I download Office Pro Plus 2016. I Have it and have Key for it but takes a long time to download. want to have Disk Image of it. 140675
  8. MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.: MS Access 2016 uses several tables. I spend a lot of time developing relationships for most queries, form, and reports. Is it possible these old relationship can be saved and reused. It seems that every query, form, or report relationship be saved and reused each time the...
  9. MS Office 2016 word documents when saved look differently

MS Office 2016 word documents when saved look differently: I recently noticed that when I am saving a MS Word document the icon has changed. I am running windows 10 and MS Office Professional 2016. This only started happening within the past week. i tried doing a quick repair of MS Office and that did not solve the problem so I went...
  10. Word 2016 crashes on save/save as

Word 2016 crashes on save/save as: When I do a save as or save, MS Word 2016, Version 1704 Build 8067.2157 becomes non responsive. No matter what the destination is, usually documents, it just crashes. Task manager to get out of it. Searched for problem on the internet, tried most if not all of the suggestions...