Windows 10: MS Access can't create a new Querie

Discus and support MS Access can't create a new Querie in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey,So I am trying to merge an Excel document and contacts from my laptop together into a Querie in MS Access. The needed data from the Excel doc does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul_386, May 12, 2024.

1. Paul_386 Win User

MS Access can't create a new Querie

Hey,So I am trying to merge an Excel document and contacts from my laptop together into a Querie in MS Access. The needed data from the Excel doc does not appear in the query. The Excel and contacts have full access granted. It had been working, until I bought a new laptop with windows 11, afterwhich it stated showing me the followign error message. I'm at a loss, got any ideas?Thanks in advance for any tips,Paul Sudbrock

:)

Paul_386, May 12, 2024
  2. Lanso Win User

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, May 12, 2024
  3. MS Access - #NAME? error

Lately I've been forced to work with MS Access, not quite my own preference but I have no choice here. So I've been learning myself some access, going quite well. THough for the past days I've been frustrated by the #NAME? error. I'm trying to make a textbox which gets its data from a control source, works fine. However I want the default value to be a select max query. I made the query, which works perfectly. When I add the query to the default value field it tells me #NAME? though. Any way of entering the query fails. However, if I make a combobox or listbox and add the query it works just fine. Does anyone here happen to be some MS Access guru or simply know the answer to this issue?

I already found the attached piece of text (couldn't copy it so I made a screeny, damn PDF) it didn't help at all though.

DanTheBanjoman, May 12, 2024
  4. MS Access can't create a new Querie

How to import data from MS access database using MS Query wizard?

Hi

How to import data from a MS Access database by using MS QUERY wizard?Can anyone please help me with necessary steps?

Thank you.

<original title: Importing data>

SWETHA SREE S A, May 12, 2024
Thema:

MS Access can't create a new Querie

1. MS Access can't create a new Querie - Similar Threads - Access can't create

2. MS Access can't create a new Querie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Access can't create a new Querie: Hey,So I am trying to merge an Excel document and contacts from my laptop together into a Querie in MS Access. The needed data from the Excel doc does not appear in the query. The Excel and contacts have full access granted. It had been working, until I bought a new laptop...
  3. Can't create new folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create new folders.: Creating new folders isn't working since I tried to change my default folders icon using this tutorial.Now everytime I create a folder I am getting this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-new-folders/5d2267e0-43a2-4a61-9f06-81ce4300476a
  4. Can't create new folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create new folders.: Creating new folders isn't working since I tried to change my default folders icon using this tutorial.Now everytime I create a folder I am getting this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-new-folders/5d2267e0-43a2-4a61-9f06-81ce4300476a
  5. Can't create new folder

Can't create new folder: When I right click on the desktop or inside a folder the option to create a new folder does not appear, also, when clicking on the "new folder" button on the file explorer or pressing ctrl+shift+n nothing happens. The only way for me to create a new folder at this point is...
  6. Can't access MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access MS Store: I changed my email provider and changed my Microsoft account to the new one, but now can't use MS Store. It keeps showing my old address and asking for my old password, which doesn't work....
  7. How to Create and Modify a Form for a Query or Table in Microsoft Access

in Windows 10 News
    How to Create and Modify a Form for a Query or Table in Microsoft Access: [ATTACH]A Form is a formatted document with fields containing data from a Table or […] This article How to Create and Modify a Form for a Query or Table in Microsoft Access first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Can't create new folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't create new folder: [ATTACH] Suddenly noticed that I'm unable to create new folder in windows 10. Even ctrl+shift+n doesn't work or the new folder button in task bar. Also I checked HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers and the correct New folder was there with...
  9. Query about MS Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Query about MS Photos: I can not find fade in/fade out buttons in the app. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-about-ms-photos/4c00b68a-7ac5-47e5-924b-9127043774a0
  10. Can't create a new folder

Can't create a new folder: Why is it that, since the latest update, I am no longer able to create a new folder. I am working on an ASUS laptop with plenty of storage & RAM. I bring up 'new' & nothing happens then I am told file explorer is not responding....