Windows 10: MS ACCESS ERROR 70 PERMISSION DENIED AFTER KB4486474 INSTALLED

Discus and support MS ACCESS ERROR 70 PERMISSION DENIED AFTER KB4486474 INSTALLED in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are getting error messages when trying to add records to a msAcess db via vb6 after the server updates kb4486474, kb4487000. we can access the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark Bland, Mar 19, 2019.

1. MS ACCESS ERROR 70 PERMISSION DENIED AFTER KB4486474 INSTALLED

We are getting error messages when trying to add records to a msAcess db via vb6 after the server updates kb4486474, kb4487000.

we can access the tables as normal but when trying to do an 'add record' we get the runtime error 70 MS ACCESS ERROR 70 PERMISSION DENIED AFTER KB4486474 INSTALLED :permission denied.

this app has worked fine until the server updates.

:)

Mark Bland, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Unable to access a folder, it denies permission

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with permission.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.1. Is the issue specific with a particular folder?

2. What is the complete error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Permission issue.

• Corrupt User Account.

• Damaged files.

I suggest you to try the steps under the section Issue 1:
    I get an "Access Denied" error message when accessing or working with files and folders
    in the following article and check if it helps.

"Access Denied" or other errors when accessing or working with files and folders in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2623670

Note:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. You may need to be logged on as an administrator to change file and folder permissions.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Script 70: Access Denied

When i try displaying animated banners & get the response, Script 70 error : Access denied error pops up

DipayanBanerjee, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

MS ACCESS ERROR 70 PERMISSION DENIED AFTER KB4486474 INSTALLED

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.usps.com/" on this server. Reference ###### Also, Ebay denied.

Hi,

We would like to know if you're still receiving the error message Access Denied You don't have permission to access on this server.

If yes, you may try following the suggestion of CarrotMuseum on this
    thread about adding the site to the trusted list.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

MS ACCESS ERROR 70 PERMISSION DENIED AFTER KB4486474 INSTALLED

1. MS ACCESS ERROR 70 PERMISSION DENIED AFTER KB4486474 INSTALLED - Similar Threads - ACCESS ERROR PERMISSION

2. "access denied" for MS Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "access denied" for MS Edge: We have a PC which uses myxfinity.com as it's internet homepage. It has Edge, Firefox, and Chrome loaded. OS is Windows 11. Yesterday, Windows downloaded updates. After that, when we attempt to open the internet on Edge we get "access denied for this server". The other...
  3. "access denied" for MS Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "access denied" for MS Edge: We have a PC which uses myxfinity.com as it's internet homepage. It has Edge, Firefox, and Chrome loaded. OS is Windows 11. Yesterday, Windows downloaded updates. After that, when we attempt to open the internet on Edge we get "access denied for this server". The other...
  4. Permission Denied error when installing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission Denied error when installing software: Hi,I've seen several postings where people are having trouble installing software on Windows 10. I have been trying to install the latest version of LibraOffice. The installation kit is an .msi package. It fails at the point of creating a file in the windows\fonts folder.I've...
  5. Permission Denied error when installing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permission Denied error when installing software: Hi,I've seen several postings where people are having trouble installing software on Windows 10. I have been trying to install the latest version of LibraOffice. The installation kit is an .msi package. It fails at the point of creating a file in the windows\fonts folder.I've...
  6. Permission Denied error when installing software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Permission access to files denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permission access to files denied: Hi, i wish to ask after the windows 10 update on 10/12/20. I'm currently unable to delete the files in my pc while keep encountering the problem Folder Access Denied stating I'm not the user of the PC while I'm the only user I'm only able to have access to my desktop,...
  8. "Access is denied" after ownership gained and permissions set

in Windows 10 Support
    "Access is denied" after ownership gained and permissions set: Windows 10. Trying to get on top of MS W10 ownership and permissions is something which I know from experience is bad for my mental health. But I am trying to understand what might be wrong here. I am simply trying to edit a .txt file in the C:\ directory. Please, please...
  9. Error: Permission denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Permission denied: How to fix, Code: 800A0046 pops up on start up after windows10, version: 1909 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-permission-denied/3d6a02b8-1dec-4298-8438-a1b374f71679"
  10. Access denied local drive after changing permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access denied local drive after changing permission: Hello I was trying to change access under security tab in properties to my local disk S: However I messed up the process and now I am unable to access the whole drive. I have run chkdsk in cmd after dismounting and it is showing no error. Please note after initiating the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 70 permission denied access