Windows 10: MS account doesn't recognize internet on Windows 10 (1903)

Discus and support MS account doesn't recognize internet on Windows 10 (1903) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I try to get into my Microsoft account, it says "there is no internet connection," even though the internet connection is fine. My problem is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NIRC, Nov 20, 2019.

1. NIRC Win User

MS account doesn't recognize internet on Windows 10 (1903)

When I try to get into my Microsoft account, it says "there is no internet connection," even though the internet connection is fine.
    My problem is that I wanted to eliminate the "login" PIN, and when I did, on the next restart Windows asked for my full Windows password. I went to HELLO PIN under "sign-in options) and there is where the screen told me it couldn't find an internet connection.

:)

2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

MS account doesn't recognize internet on Windows 10 (1903) [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Nov 20, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Laptop doesn's recognize that it's connected to the internet Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. MS account doesn't recognize internet on Windows 10 (1903) - Similar Threads - account doesn't recognize

2. MS account doesn't recognize internet on Windows 10 (1903)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS account doesn't recognize internet on Windows 10 (1903): When I try to get into my Microsoft account, it says "there is no internet connection," even though the internet connection is fine. My problem is that I wanted to eliminate the "login" PIN, and when I did, on the next restart Windows asked for my full Windows password. I...
  3. MS account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MS account: I have since years a MS account. The newest is that I can't get into my details in the account anymore. MS makes it VERY VERY difficult for a simple user, which I am! I am not a hacker or anything like that, just want to change entries. What happened? I wanted to enter my...
  4. Windows 10 and MS account issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 and MS account issues: I am steadily learning all I can regarding Windows, programming languages, various software etc. at the community college. the one class I cannot find (and is the most important I feel) is one explaining everything related to the operating system, Windows. I recently spent 3...
  5. Doesn't recognize speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doesn't recognize speakers: After updating to 1903, I can no longer swap between default audio output devices, as my speakers aren't recognized when my headphones are plugged in simultaneously. This hasn't been an issue before for me. I've tried restarting the pc a couple times, updating the audio...
  6. MS Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Accounts: I had a previous MS account and I think it was being hacked at one time, so I closed out the email address it was under though through the ISP as I moved out of state. Now I need to know if this account is still "open" as I try to login and MS is stating this account does not...
  7. Windows doesn't recognize camera

Windows doesn't recognize camera: Hello I switched to a new computer and had to re-install everything. I have a VX1000 LifeCam Microsoft camera which Windows did not recognize at all at the beginning, so I re-downloaded all the drivers and updated everything. Now Windows does recognize it... but only as a...
  8. Windows doesn't recognize USB Drive

Windows doesn't recognize USB Drive: I can't access my USB Drive on Windows 10 Education. When I want to delete data/file from USB Drive then they display on the screen "Access Denied" written over there and also same problem occurs for the data/file copy/paste. Even while formatting the USB Drive then they...
  9. Windows 10 Doesn't recognize my DVD drive

Windows 10 Doesn't recognize my DVD drive: I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Now my computer doesn't recognize my DVD drive. What do I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-my-dvd-drive/d8dd6b63-9849-4bc9-8a02-818012d86915
  10. Windows Doesn't Recognize Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Doesn't Recognize Ethernet: I ran Windows 8.1 on my desktop machine a few months ago, and later upgraded to Windows 10. Everything worked great at that time, but since have replaced Windows with Linux. Now I'm trying to install Windows again, with the same 8.1 disk that I used for my earlier...