Windows 10: MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.

Discus and support MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank. I need to edit the age my family member who is listed as minor. Details; when he loggs into his MS... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Irina Diderikhs, May 24, 2023.

1. MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.

MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank. I need to edit the age my family member who is listed as minor. Details; when he loggs into his MS Account, the DOB is very wrong and is not editable. I used my adult account, added him as a family member but there is no option to edit his age. I tried the regular,and the incognito mode. Thank you

:)

Irina Diderikhs, May 24, 2023

2. Accounts | Email & app accounts page blank

I am referencing an old post about the email accounts page being blank at:

Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank

I went through all of the suggestions given there, and my problem was still not fixed.

Going in a slightly different direction, I realized that the account that I was working with was an AzureAD account and all others on the machine were local.

I created the user as a local account, and the problem was fixed.

I spent A LOT of time banging my head, but I am glad that I came up with the answer.

Does anyone have a good reason why an AzureAD account would act like that?

James McBride, May 24, 2023
  3. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, May 24, 2023
  4. MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.

Still need permission even though i am not in a family group

• I am not getting any error messages
    • I've just started experiencing these issues, because I haven't log into my Microsoft account since I had my Xbox 360 and made a parental account which I own. Anyways I bought a pc the other day and when I saw that my main account was listed as a child's
      account I exited the family in that account and I yet require permission from an adult account. Besides leaving the family I don't remember making any prior change.
    • Well I joined the family group again and try to give my self permission on the adult account but didn't understand what steps to take so, I left the family group again, but this time I made my account an adult account, but I still required permission.

Infinity_-FightZ, May 24, 2023
Thema:

MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.

1. MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank. - Similar Threads - Account>Family Manage Permissions

2. Family Permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Permissions: Was removed from the family safety thing And have restarted And still getting pop ups asking for permission, When I clicked ask my email they always say " Something went wrong " I don't know why I am still getting these popups if I'm no longer in a microsoft family safety...
  3. MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.: MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank. I need to edit the age my family member who is listed as minor. Details; when he loggs into his MS Account, the DOB is very wrong and is not editable. I used my adult account, added him as a family member but there is no...
  4. MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.

MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank.: MS Account>Family: Manage Permissions page is blank. I need to edit the age my family member who is listed as minor. Details; when he loggs into his MS Account, the DOB is very wrong and is not editable. I used my adult account, added him as a family member but there is no...
  5. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  6. Printer "Manage your device" page is blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer "Manage your device" page is blank: When I attempt to change my default printer in Windows 10, I go to Settings...Printers & Scanners and see a list of all available "printers" including things like Fax, Microsoft print to PDF, etc. When I select one and then click "Manage", I get basically a blank page. The...
  7. Website Management - Family Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website Management - Family Account: I have placed a variety of controls over my children's Microsoft accounts but they don't seem to prevent certain things: My child can create a new profile in Microsoft Edge My child seems to have access to https://account.microsoft.com/ even though it is in the blocked list...
  8. MS News brings up a blank page

MS News brings up a blank page: If someone can work this one out, that would be great. The News live tile works, but clicking on the tile to bring up the full story to read only brings up the frame and buttons. The home page doesn't show the header with My News, My Sources, Top Stories, Australia News...
  9. Accounts | Email & app accounts page blank

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accounts | Email & app accounts page blank: I am referencing an old post about the email accounts page being blank at: Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank I went through all of the suggestions given there, and my problem was still not fixed. Going in a slightly different direction, I realized that the account...
  10. Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accounts page in W10 Settings is blank: While attempting to add an image to my login in page, I discovered that the Accounts page in settings is not working. I checked my admin account settings and they all seem to be correct and up-to-date. I then did some searching on the internet and found a similar complaint...