Windows 10: ms account lost

Discus and support ms account lost in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; good day i have two computers i up graded to win 10 from win 8.1 , i would like to upgrade one computer , cpu and memory. one thing is, i can't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by klein5366, Jun 15, 2019.

1. klein5366 Win User

ms account lost

good day i have two computers i up graded to win 10 from win 8.1 , i would like to upgrade one computer , cpu and memory. one thing is, i can't remember what email i used for ms account. is there anyway to get the information off the computer it's self? since Verizon bought aim and shut it down i may not even have the email account any more. it's been more then 2 years .

:)

klein5366, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 15, 2019
  4. ms account lost

Issues with the lost files in the account in Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the lost files in the account. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. When you say “main one” is it local account or Microsoft account?

2. Did you make any changes in the account settings?

I suggest you to login to the account where the files are missing and then follow the below steps.

• Open the Run by Windows+ R and then Enter.
    • Press . ( the full stop button in the keyboard) and then Enter.
    • Check whether you could see the user profile files.
    Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

ms account lost

1. ms account lost - Similar Threads - account lost

2. I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my premium account to microsoft solitaire collection. I paid for a month on the 17th...: I was getting an error code all day - 121010. I found an FAQ page and clicked something that seemed appropriate and had the link to wsreset.exe. not sure if that exact. when it opened I was shown a blank page. about an hour later my cable company experienced scattered loss...
  3. How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system: I thought I had previously posted this issue, but perhaps not. Trying again. While setting up/configuring Win10 on new Lenovo desktop PC, I accidentally disabled/deleted my Administrator account. Now I can open only a few user files and cannot make system changes which...
  4. I have lost all contacts in my email account

I have lost all contacts in my email account: I have lost all my contact information in my email account Please can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-contacts-in-my-email-account/9cee3fcb-58ac-425e-acf1-9c16aeacc86a
  5. Change administrator rights of an account as current administrator account password is lost.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change administrator rights of an account as current administrator account password is lost.: changeing administrator when the administrator password is lost ***Modified Title from: changeing administrator when the administrator password is lost***...
  6. lost password for msn account and now locked out of computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lost password for msn account and now locked out of computer: How do I reset a password for a microsoft account that's so old and wasn't being used for email that there isn't any security info to use to verify ownership? It is also on an old domain "***.msn.com" It was only being used to login into this one computer which I don't want...
  7. Lost admin rights on my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost admin rights on my account: Windows has created a duplicate account for same username without admin rights. Now every time I login it login with that account so I cannot access my original admin account. BitLocker is enabled on my laptop so I cannot reset Administrator account using safe mode. I can...
  8. Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.: Hi, I have disabled the built-in Administrator account, and then I accidentally changed my only admin account to Standard account in my HP Laptop. Now there is no admin account on my Windows 10. I can't install/uninstall programs or perform actions that require admin-level...
  9. Other user accounts lost start menu pins

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Other user accounts lost start menu pins: So this morning I turn on and manually check store for app updates as usual. Then I start to login to the other family user accounts on the pc like I often do to check said app updates still work. I was a little concerned to see on all user accounts (apart from mine) that all...
  10. administrator account lost

administrator account lost: I had my motherboard replaced and now I have lost my administrator account. Can you help me? I have no trouble using the computer and there is only one account. I can't change anything till I can the account back....