Windows 10: ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...

Discus and support ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 software exe zipped program, extracts, but when install is started MS antivirus quarantines the file and announces: Trojan:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Larry Watson, Oct 10, 2018.

1. ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...

Windows 10 software exe zipped program, extracts, but when install is started MS antivirus quarantines the file and announces:

Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe

Same software exe zipped program, extracted on a second computer running the same Windows 10 version does NOT block the installation or stop the install.

What's going on here and what needs to be done...

Richard

:)

Larry Watson, Oct 10, 2018
  2. AFWS Win User

Windows Defender detects an .exe as Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan?

OK, I had this software(earlier version) on another computer and never had it detected as a Trojan. I tried installing the latest version of this software on my new computer and it got detected as "Win32/Bitrep.A" Trojan after about a week of being installed
    and Windows Defender deleted it. I tried re-downloading and then scanned the installation exe with Windows Defender and it detected it as the same Trojan. I then tried re-downloading again and Windows Defender deleted it as soon as it finished downloading.
    The earlier version installation exe wasn't detected as a Trojan. I also tried a update exe to the software that wasn't the same version and nothing was detected. It seems to be with this certain version of the software or the update to this version. The developer
    recommended installing the free version of Avast. Once installed, I scanned the installation exe with Avast and nothing was detected. Is there a Trojan with the software? According to Windows Defender there is. According to Avast there isn't.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

3. Windows Defender - Win32/Vigorf.A

Hello there,

We have a software with exe extension. Recently downloaded Windows Defender Trojan: gives warning of Win32 / Vigorf.A and deletes EXE. What is the reason? Is there really a trojan on the EXE? How could a Trojan be infected even though the signature did not
    change?

Thank you.

AhmetKOCA1, Oct 10, 2018
  4. ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...

Bruce Hagen, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer...

1. ms antivirus finds Trojan: Win32/Ludicrouz.O - Severe in exe zip download, second computer... - Similar Threads - antivirus finds Trojan

2. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  3. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  4. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  5. trojan win32 wacata g ml

trojan win32 wacata g ml: I really wanna know this specific trojan please is there a person that can tell me exactly this type of trojan? I heard it is not extracting your personal files but is that true? Also, my windows defender didn't do anything it just warned me, and then after a few minutes I...
  6. .exe files won't run from a .zip download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe files won't run from a .zip download: There are two particular .exe files on my computer that will not run. One is an installer for a Tascam US-800 audio interface. The other is the .exe installer for H&R Block tax software. Both files were downloaded as part of .zip files. I extracted all the files from the...
  7. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?: defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner [Original Title: trojan] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-win32vigrama-a-trojan/47a98ccd-615b-479b-85aa-ddbf0ba9155c
  8. trojan:win32/ludicrouz

trojan:win32/ludicrouz: Been playing backgammon online for years, suddenly defender found this virus ''Trojan:win32/ludicrouz''. Backgammon masters is the site, I deleted the app then tried to reload the app but the scan comes up with the virus. does this mean I cannot use the app ever again?...
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ludicrouz.y

2. ludicrouz windows 10

3. ntlite win32/ludicrouz.y

4. troyan ludicrouz,
  5. Ludicrouz.y virus,
  6. ludicrouz trojan,
  7. ludicrouz REMOVAL