Windows 10: MS App asked me for my feedback and I wrote a useful suggestion and now what?

Discus and support MS App asked me for my feedback and I wrote a useful suggestion and now what? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So Today I was using the Magnifier app and then a window popped-up when I closed it, asking for my feedback. When I clicked OK, the Feedback Hub app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KC_Down_South, Jan 30, 2019.

1. MS App asked me for my feedback and I wrote a useful suggestion and now what?

So Today I was using the Magnifier app and then a window popped-up when I closed it, asking for my feedback. When I clicked OK, the Feedback Hub app launched and asked for a 1-5 app rating as well as a comment. I wrote what I thought was a useful feature suggestion and submitted it. My question is, What happens now? There there anyway to view what I wrote? On the Feedback Hub home (welcome) screen there are two big buttons, one to report a problem and the other to suggest a feature. I wanted to past my Magnifier app feature suggestion hear. However, Since I did not save the text, I have no way to do that. My motovation way to increase my feedback activity and upvote count. As the first sentence of the welcome screen states "Your feedback is essential to helping us make Windows great!"

Ken

:)

KC_Down_South, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Arnie Est Win User

apps corner kids corner

Hi,

Some features on your device will be modified or removed once you install Windows 10 Anniversary Update or Windows 10 Creators Update on your phone. For comments, feedback and suggestions, we suggest that you use Windows Feedback Hub app. The app gathers
    reports and suggestions to help make Windows better.

To send a suggestion, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    App updates and store

Hello,

As of the moment we're currently investigating on the issue. For the meantime, we suggest that you send a feedback using Feedback Hub app.

To send a feedback, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Select Problem and fill up the box with the details needed.
    Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Billy Med Win User

MS App asked me for my feedback and I wrote a useful suggestion and now what?

Need to accept "Untrusted Certificate" to be able to send emails using Outlook Mail app

We tried replicating this on our end but we can't seem to simulate it. We suggest fielding this to our Feedback Hub for our engineers to be aware of it. To send a feedback, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Select Problem and fill up the box with the details needed.

Let us know if you have any issues with using our Feedback hub.

Billy Med, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

MS App asked me for my feedback and I wrote a useful suggestion and now what?

1. MS App asked me for my feedback and I wrote a useful suggestion and now what? - Similar Threads - App asked feedback

2. Pressing the search button used to show me most used apps/ files. Now it shows me suggested...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing the search button used to show me most used apps/ files. Now it shows me suggested...: The latest update of windows 10 hijacked my search results, how do I make it like it used to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-the-search-button-used-to-show-me-most/0269b337-3498-4dc8-87a7-cfe3f703c32f
  3. Pressing the search button used to show me most used apps/ files. Now it shows me suggested...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing the search button used to show me most used apps/ files. Now it shows me suggested...: The latest update of windows 10 hijacked my search results, how do I make it like it used to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-the-search-button-used-to-show-me-most/0269b337-3498-4dc8-87a7-cfe3f703c32f
  4. Pressing the search button used to show me most used apps/ files. Now it shows me suggested...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't get into my computer. Asks me to do the "verify app"... asks me for a code... What...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get into my computer. Asks me to do the "verify app"... asks me for a code... What...: Hi I’m having some major issues. I’ve been trying to get back into my personal computer and it’s asking me to do the verify app but that app isn’t connected to my email. I never set up. It keeps asking me for a code that’s not going to be generated. What do I do? Can’t get in...
  6. What should I upgrade in my laptop? Suggest me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I upgrade in my laptop? Suggest me ?: I've got a core i3 7th generation laptop in 2019. It has 4 GB ram and 5400 rpm hdd 1 TB. In the last 6 months it has been lagging a lot. I can play 4k videos at 60 fps but chrome just gets stuck many times. Browsing is not fun in this. My ram is never utilised to 4GB. Means I...
  7. What should I upgrade in my laptop? Suggest me ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I upgrade in my laptop? Suggest me ?: I've got a core i3 7th generation laptop in 2019. It has 4 GB ram and 5400 rpm hdd 1 TB. In the last 6 months it has been lagging a lot. I can play 4k videos at 60 fps but chrome just gets stuck many times. Browsing is not fun in this. My ram is never utilised to 4GB. Means I...
  8. What should I upgrade in my laptop? Suggest me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers: Hi Microsoft, I REALLY enjoy the logon screen of my windows with all these beautiful places on earth !! I always take the time to tell you if I like or dislike the pictures.Now here is the suggestion : I thing it would worth it for user to have a kind of history/space where...
  10. Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote: [ATTACH]Setting-->Account-->Email & app accounts. Accouunt? I would prefer that the next Windows update wouldn't be solely on this spelling error. Don't terminate me please...