Windows 10: MS App store and wrong email address

Discus and support MS App store and wrong email address in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, When Vodafone went away from email in New Zealand I changed my email address to a gmail one. I can log in to my MS account no problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DerekTutill, May 14, 2020.

1. MS App store and wrong email address

Hi there,

When Vodafone went away from email in New Zealand I changed my email address to a gmail one.

I can log in to my MS account no problems using the new email account

When I try to go and download a game from the app store and do a GET it pops asking me to login and is still using the old and now obsolete email address.

For the life of me I can't find where to resolve this, so any ideas gratefully received.

Thanks Derek

:)

DerekTutill, May 14, 2020
  2. Sam Vimes Win User

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, May 14, 2020
  3. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes MS App store and wrong email address :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, May 14, 2020
  4. kjdawson1 Win User

MS App store and wrong email address

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, May 14, 2020
Thema:

MS App store and wrong email address

1. MS App store and wrong email address - Similar Threads - App store wrong

2. MS wrong email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS wrong email.: Have just set up an old laptop for a friend and when creating an MS account for him I entered his wrong email address.How do I change it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wrong-email/92892e91-9517-43de-8149-ceb03d030b6e
  3. MS wrong email.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS wrong email.: Have just set up an old laptop for a friend and when creating an MS account for him I entered his wrong email address.How do I change it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wrong-email/92892e91-9517-43de-8149-ceb03d030b6e
  4. MS wrong email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. delete wrong email addresse

delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  6. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  7. Wrong email address for signing in

Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  8. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  9. Wrong email used at MS Store

Wrong email used at MS Store: I was logged in with the wrong email when I purchased an app, now my correct account (with active devices) cannot access the purchase. As I write this I am thinking the Return process might just as well be a decent solution. If an easier solution exists please do post....
  10. Wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email address: I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the...